Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you dont care, why bother answering the thread? I wont read the whole forum just to make sure not to annoy anyone who could have read something about this. The thread title already says what is it about. If you dont care, dont open it. And when you mean "no one" that just mean "you", you are not representative of all COW players. Kind Regards

• How about Paratroopers? They took an important role in D day, and in the battle for Crete for example. They could be a mixture between a plane and an infantry unit... That is, an infantry unit that you could deploy one time within a certain range. Usefull for sending troops behind enemy lines. I also think that airfields should be more important buildings. They should have an upkeep (for maintenance of the aerodrome, control towers, hangars, etc) And I also think that the level of an airfield sh…

• Spies

Emmanuel Perez - - Questions and Answers

Wouldnt be a one man thing, such as one infrantry unit doesnt represent a single soldier. The spy unit could be a token of a spy network that is doing some mission in a enemy province... slowing production, damaging buildings or stalling a unit.

• Spies

Emmanuel Perez - - Questions and Answers

Hello. I would like to make a suggestion. I´ve seen that spies in CoW work exactly like the ones in Supremacy 1914. But, and I know that this would require a lot of coding and thinking... I think that spies in WWII did a lot more than we are presented in CoW. For example wouldn´t that be great if you could... I dont know "invest" like if were research in some kind of Spy Network or countersping network in some foreign or enemy province? or if the Spy could be a Stealth unit like the submarine? y…

• Translation

Emmanuel Perez - - Suggestions / Criticism

I can help also. I speak spanish and I can help. Regards.