Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I like the idea of troop transport planes but why test nukes. I mean, it works. du. nothing to test

• New Revolt System

kmcewen2833 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with the idea about revolting to the last captured or something to that effect my issue is like now.. I have capture a large countries capitol and now he may have gone inactive, or just a few day vacation, who knows, but most of his land is now at like 5% or less, and none of it is revolting but all of what I capture is revolting back to him even though I still have is capitol and he has not rebuilt it! what the hell? I mean really? if you dont have a capitol, your lands should start rev…

• still an issue for me. 1596359 and 1606284 still are no goes as of 8:30 am est standard USA

• well hopefully that means the other guys cant eitherr otherwise I am dead. granted its day 97 soI was already almost dead but still

• so trying to load my game, and every time I get a "please refresh, we have updated the game" and it is stuck in a loop. all of my games are doing this. it did it the other day too, but it resolved but its doing it again now. imgur.com/a/gU0yYgU0yY

• this started happening again. it happened to me a few days ago to but it resolved but happening again. 1596359

• Nukes

kmcewen2833 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

ok so nuclear missles, my understanding is that with a distructive force of 2000, they should destroy basicly any army... why does this not happen? if an army has a power of 150 that is still well under 2000 say 30 tanks even if they each had 30 hp that is still under the 2000 so why are they not all killed when the nuke hits? I only killed like 5 and I am not sure if I killed that many because it didnt record in the news paper and they alll still show on the mapimgur.com/a/E9e2r

• Coastal Defences

Quote from nemuritor98_: “i like the images! ” so nemuritor, how can we get a coastal gun into the game?we need an artillery unit that can bomb the ships and can be defended by the bunkers! right now you have us handicaped with .3 damage artillery against ships and it only goes down as we upgrade. even the rail gun sucks against navel. the bombers get shot down.... now obviously there has to be a why still to land troops, I see that... so maybe a navel gun that has a long range only can cannot h…

• Coastal Defences

We also need coastal guns. it could be a coast gun battery that is a building or a mobile unit. a building that is party of the bunker would be a sweet upgrade perk.

• Fight for the Pacific

kmcewen2833 - - News

Quote from Faey: “Dear Generals, many of you have waited to explore the wide ocean. Now finally the time has come. We proudly present the new Pacific map! After many weeks of hard work our cartographers finally charted the whole pacific ocean to make it your epic battlefield! Countless hours went into the drawing of boundaries, research of historical facts and names as well as creation of flags and rulers. Set sails to face a new challange. Conquer islands and become the ruler of the seas betwee…