Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map Maker

Patton789 - - Suggestions / Criticism

This would be a godsend for the roleplaying community. This would allow us to make insanely detailed roleplays, with no landswap. That itself would remove the need for LS accounts, an issue we have faced in the past. Then all we would need is ability to customize the leader and flag.

• Hey Vex, can I switch to Pakistan, if its okay? My leader would be Muhammed Rafiq Tarar.

• lol @Lord Asher

• *Player Name:Patton789 Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) caesar7892, also i think you have me on skype already *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): *Country you wish to play as: Phillipines *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs) :{Carlos Luz elected President} *On a chilly November morning, a large crowd stands outside the newly constructed presidential residence in Manaus, the new capital. Many are cheering and shouting loudly, laughing and joyo…

• Application Name:Patton789 Country you wish to be : India Example Eight Edition Rio Post {Carlos Luz elected President} *On a chilly November morning, a large crowd stands outside the newly constructed presidential residence in Manaus, the new capital. Many are cheering and shouting loudly, laughing and joyous. All of a sudden, heads turn, and the crowd falls silent as a man walks out onto the highest balcony, above the people.* “People of Manaus, I am thankful that you have come to see me today…

• Im looking forward to this. Keep going Mag!

• Finally!

• Player Name -Patton789 Desired Nation -Free France Government -Democracy Leader -de Gaulle Any Roleplays you have been in? If not any, provide a sample article. Oh, ya know, versaille, both vicky RP's, the cold war RP here... Are you going to be committed to this RP? Yes/ Do you agree to follow the rules, and if you don’t, you will receive punishment? Yes/ Any questions? This will be added to the Q&A section for people to quickly see if they share the same question. Can we have the landswap?

• What map? What are the countries?

• Cold War RP

Patton789 - - Roleplaying Threads

Also running is my WW2 RP, a casual RP game on the med. map. Check it out, before the spots run out.

• Alt 1920 RP

Pie. Its pie.

• Alt 1920 RP

APPLICATION: Player Name:Patton789 Nation you wish to play as:Sweden Name of your leader (No personal name) :Wilhelm Gustav Previous Roleplays (If you have not been in one, an article) :vicky, 1919, modern, versaille, ect... I agree to follow the rules of all new features Agree/ I promise I will be able to play this role-play for the duration of the game Yes/ I Agree that if I break any rules I will be kicked from the game. I Agree/ I agree to Role-play daily in the DE and to keep my posts profe…

• Im setting a good example.

• Quote from Patton789: “Name of country you wish to play as: Germany Are you willing to use skype to participate in the skype chat for this round? Yes Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes What experience do you have with roleplaying, if at all. Modern RP, Vicky RP, EU4 RP Do you agree to have an awesome time in this roleplay? Yes Role Playing requires a certain amount of knowledge and research skills. What is the name of one on Germany's aircraft carriers, when was it laid down, and when and wha…

• The year is 1941, and the resurgent Germany has control over most of Europe. The Maginot Line has been circumvented; only French colonies stand free. After decades of fighting amongst themselves, the Balkan states are either conquered, or too scared to oppose Germany. The bear has only just awoken, and is shaken by its inability to crush Finland. A massive war of Attrition dredges on in North Africa. Rules- 1. No GM 2. Only post articles in the Newspaper. If you have a question or problem, pleas…

• New RP Poll

Feel free to post longer, written opinions here.

• Cold War RP

oopsie

• Cold War RP

Quote from John pete1: “Name of country you wish to play as: French Algeria Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Alphonse Henri d'Hautpoul Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? yes Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? sure Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? course Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? can do Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): A Royal Victory<br style="color: …

• New RP Poll

Ive been thinking for a while about making a new RP. A few ideas have been bouncing around my skull now, and im not sure which one to pick so ive decided to let the community decide. They would all be on the pacific conquest map. Here are my ideas 1. An RP starting in 1906, after the Japanese annihilated the Russian fleet and national resolve. In ten or so years, me as the admin would trigger the Great War. Numerous nations like Great Britain and the Netherlands would be represented by their col…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from WarriorbullDog: “It will probably start when the owner finished taking all of Russia... ” That will be a while. Russia is a big place... Lets have faith in the Ruskies. Anyone hear about that officer that got surrounded and called an airstrike on himself?