Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kurdistan

Ryukderkurdi - - General Discussions

I think there need to be Kurdistan because there is too many useless country but Im Kurd and we are 40 million people and we was have many countries , can you add Kurdistan?

• KURDISTAN

Ryukderkurdi - - Suggestions / Criticism

there is too many unoffical country in game , we Kurds are 40 million people.

• KURDISTAN

Hello everybody , I think game needs Kurdistan in mid-east because Kurds was there everytime and will be there

• KURDISTAN

KURDISTAN ISNT MINOR KURDISTAN IS GREAT LOOK AT THE KURDISH HISTORY U WILL SEE THAT WE HAVE TOO MUCH COUNTRY THAT EXISTS AND KURDS WAS IN ANATOLIA WHEN THERES NO GEORGIANS , AND CATALONIA JUST 3-4 MILLION WE KURDS ARE 40+ MILLION

• KURDISTAN

Kurdistan is bigger than georgia and some countries so i think Kurdistan needs to be in game , just add it please

• KURDISTAN

East Siberia and West Siberia was not real state and they are in map , We Kurds are 40 million people and we was have so much countries so I want Kurdistan in map , Please

• KURDISTAN

Hello all players and admins , im a Kurd so i just want to ask why theres no Kurdistan in the map? , I think Kurdistan must be on the map because its important for Middle East Kurdistan Second World War Kurdish Cavalries fighting Russians google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z…w_U.ky-EaJ9RpywY&hl=en_US I want my country from All Admins , Thx