Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Replied to GrandNagusZek and I apolagize about the delayed response however we would welcome any new members into the RPU 2nd Plt on S1914 or any other RPU branch. Here is a list of all the alliacnes we currently have and I look forward to seeing you in the RPU Sincerely, WarCityDriver RPU Senior Site leader External chat link removed RPU Hierarchy: docs.google.com/drawings/d/1LF…tiu9AyxE/edit?usp=sharing

• well its been a while since we used the forum, However we are currently a 2 alliance family on COW (14 across all games) dedicated to RP and will soon be creating a third branch on COW as both are getting close to capacity. In addition soon we will also start working on putting together a RPU PVP team to represent the blue and white of the RPU in the PVP world. we are still looking for fresh talent and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM myself or PhantomNight. Sincerely, WarCi…

• Bump, well its been a while since we used the forum, However we are currently a 2 alliance family on COW (14 across all games) dedicated to RP and will soon be creating a third branch on COW as both are getting close to capacity. In addition soon we will also start working on putting together a RPU PVP team to represent the blue and white of the RPU in the PVP world. IF you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM myself or PhantomNight. Sincerely, WarCityDriver RPU Senior Site Leader RPU …

• Yes it is, we just created the map today if you are still interested

• Agreed, I would love to see these features implemented into COW

• Looks good you are acccepted, go a head and add alex.patterson200 on skype and we will get you set up

• Age of Redepmtion

WarCityRecruiter - - Roleplaying Threads

Not necessarily, I play RP games on NWE, COW, Sup, and beyond and mag did the same thing for his, I am just notifying people that the game exists

• Welcome one and all. On supremacy 1914 we are creating the first 500 player RP and need more role players to join. I have left a link below as well as a short video explaining how to join and a very general sense of what the RP is about. The RP is about emerging from bunkers and caves and leading your people back to greatness after nuclear apocalypse has ravaged the world. I look forward to seeing you all on the Age of Redemption RP and if you have any questions feel free to Private Message me o…

• We still have open positions and are looking for new players

• Pete, your chapter on COW is not official, if you would like to become a part of the RPU we will discuss it via skype

• Looks good guys, in the alliance tab just Search for the role and the Roleplayers union should pop up, apply and I will accept you. (Dont forget when searching to put The Roleplayers union)

• uncle-sam-we-want-you.jpg The Role-playing Union (RPU) Welcome one and all the Role-playing Union is looking to expand its members here in Call of War! The Role players Union is an organization dedicated to the creation and improvement of Role-playing games on Supremacy 1914, Thirty Kingdoms, Call of War, and New World Empires Our mission is extremely simple, it is to help RP creators find the players they need for their games, build a strong RP community on all the sites,and make it a large pa…

• APPLICATION: Player Name: GhostOfVictory Nation you wish to play as: Ecuador or Venezuela Name of your leader: Alexander Fernandez Roleplay Example: Sent to mag via Skype, previous RPs include Fallout New Age, Fallout III, II, I, 30k Fantasy RP, and many others I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented Agree I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time Yes I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the gam…

• RP Europe 1920

please add me to the chat

• Agreed, I would love to see this game launch off the ground as well. It is always good to break away from traditional RPs and try something new. Also hope check your PM on the site I sent yeah some information there for you to look at for ideas as well as my skype username and the name of the alliance John is speaking about, I can help connect you to RPers from there if you would like. Sincerely, WarCityDriver

• Squeeckys not old guard, he played a lot of games on supremacy a couple of years ago. He came into Rping at the end of URO I believe if I remember correctly

• RP Europe 1920

Looks like an good game, However in the future I would advise having Germany as starting Axis/ Central Power just to ensure that there are 2 sides to create tension. Tension makes articles witch helps keep RPs alive and healthy. Sadly I am to busy at the moment making a large scale RP for supremacy 1914 and Administrating the Fallout RP on Supremacy, but I would be interested in following this game and seeing how it goes, Also if you add me on Skype I can connect you with some other RPers on Byt…