Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's time to vote!

HUNDMiau - - Suggestions / Criticism

One thing, if the spanish civil war map is chosen, please, don't make alliances. There are too many different parties to say communists and fascists. There were anarchists, who fought communists and fascists, the republic, who fought stalinists and fascists and who had luck that the anarchists helped them. Stalinist, monarchist. So on.

• Mock Presidential Race!

HUNDMiau - - Off Topic

I will allow anyone to vote for everyone. You want to vote for sandwich? VOTE FOR THE DAMN SANDWICH.

• Mock Presidential Race!

HUNDMiau - - Off Topic

Well, I am from germany, so I don't know every american problems and how americans want to deal with it. But I'll try. Name: HUNDmiau Party: Independant Address to Issues: Economy: I will make sure that buisnesses who interact with rare ressources and the ressources itself, like oil, coal or uranium, are collectivated and given to the gouvernment. These ressources can't be subject of making a few rich. They are too important to not be used with respect and with caution. We can't let the rich tak…

• Yugoslav Language!

HUNDMiau - - Suggestions / Criticism

why not? I like it

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Caesar: “Why this has so much fuss this thread? It makes no sense. ” Cos its the CoW forums lol.. Off topic and fuss is our middle name But I for some reason, like it ” Yep, me too. Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from HUNDMiau: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from HUNDMiau: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “As for you Milstivi there is no such thing as transgender only 3 genders male, female and freak. You either have one Y and one X chromosome or 2 X chromosomes, unles…

• Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from HUNDMiau: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “As for you Milstivi there is no such thing as transgender only 3 genders male, female and freak. You either have one Y and one X chromosome or 2 X chromosomes, unless of course you are missing a few. IF you are not a troll and truly changed you gender via surgery then you must cure yourself by drinking NaOCl you are just as bad as the kurdistan guy ” I don't want to start how morally wrong this is, so I stay with science fac…

• Quote from ShadowHawk5: “As for you Milstivi there is no such thing as transgender only 3 genders male, female and freak. You either have one Y and one X chromosome or 2 X chromosomes, unless of course you are missing a few. IF you are not a troll and truly changed you gender via surgery then you must cure yourself by drinking NaOCl you are just as bad as the kurdistan guy ” I don't want to start how morally wrong this is, so I stay with science facts. The gender is a spectrum from male to femal…

• I'm often the guy who starts distrust in other peoples alliances. Thats what diplomacy is for, after all: Another way of gaining power in this game. But I stick with the people who I start an alliance at the beginning of an map. But I do not hesistate to make more "alliances" with outhers to help my alliance and me to win. I try to have 3 people alliances so I don't have to backstab my true allies

• Quote from Barrimann: “I just want a way to identify someone as a player who kept trust or broke trust 6 months or more previously. I want to play both with and against trust keepers; that's fun. Trust breakers I REALLY want to play against; I want to make games miserable experiences for them. They will probably start spending their allowance trying to beat me, so Bytro makes some coin. Eventually they'll run out of coin, then Bytro won't care either way. (I play a lot of games and meet a lot of…

• Im sorry, I thought it meant something else.

• Fair? No. Deserved? No. Nice? No. But you still have to live with it. You can't build a wall around him. Not in real life and neither should you be able to do so ingame. You're not Donald Trump. (only he can build walls around people he doesn't like). But I meant that If I got backstabbed, I didn't see the details and accepts his wits.

• Both is equally important. And it seems that not all people are for blocking someone just because he knows how to use the system for his advantage. Like I said before, it is part of diplomacy and therefor an essential part of this game. If I get backstabbed, I deserved it. If im not, then YAY. If you're a diplomatic type of player, use this to your advantage. Gain information and use them for your own goal. If you don't want to backstab someone, that is fine. If you don't to get backstabbed, don…

• But the freedom you gain is combined with the loss of your enemys freedom. You force your way of gaming through non-gameplay features upon him and punish him if he doesn't want to follow your way.

• I think thats a great idea too. Even though Im most often suffering heavy losses in every major battle,

• The freedom to do so is. There is nothing better in a game than freedom. Only the players decide, what happens. That's a great thing for me. If they betray you, they become less reliable and you will avoid going in alliance with them later. Others who witnessed this will probably stay away from him or are likeminded and become allies. The more things are player based, the better

• Like others said before: Backstabbing is part of diplomacy and therefor part of the game. If your a great diplomat, you can either use this to make lots of trustworthy friends or you become a master of pretense. You can go either way and win either way. Its just your own style. But taking this precious feature away just to make you feel less threatend? No, thanks!

• I am against this idea. This is a game that allows player to betray others. Why blocking someone for doing something, that is completely normal and ok?

• Because diffrent ideologies have diffrent benefits. Maybe like: Fascism has more manpower due to nationalism but their morality takes longer to go up to 100% Capitalism has more money and higher morals but less production due to private owners and buyers Stalinism (What you call communism) more production due to owning the means of prodcution, but less manpower and morals for obvious reasons. Anarchism has higher morales and manpower (because they want to protect their freedom) but less money. T…