Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Warfare Modifications

litenew - - News

For those of you who think your game is ruined because of the new Rocket upkeep...the only way to get rid of high upkeep is to destroy your units in battle. Use all those rockets lying around and the upkeep will get back to normal no problem. I said that earlier. The games are not ruined, rockets are the easiest thing to use and you can destroy it yourself by dropping them on a enemy. Oh and the subs attack power increase was against subs. I guess the default values for destroyers and subs seeme…

• Warfare Modifications

litenew - - News

Well I guess it's time for these people to start using their rockets. Now about those subs...How are you supposed to protect capital ships now? Naval Bombers? Destroyers are the next most useless unit with the sub boost now. Maybe we should inverse destroyer attack and defense because to me destroyers are a defensive unit to protect your capital ships. Destroyers had that purpose in ww2 and it was the capital ships doing most attacking.

• Warfare Modifications

litenew - - News

I'm concerned about the submarine becoming overpowered. We use destroyers to protect against submarines but now the subs will be stronger than destroyers. What's the point of having a navy then? Just spam subs. I actually like to have destroyers, cruisers and battleships but now everyone knows spamming subs is going to be the only reliable naval strategy. How dull.

• Cheaters

litenew - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Sukaton: “I'd like to have all cheater areas make produce of zero. ” for what'd be useful?what do you exactly mean by cheaters? ” Cheaters who get caught get a warning to prove their innocence and they have a certain time to do so. During that time they can send resources to another account or a friend thus maintaining the cheating advantage. ” if they do it, support team will ban the other account even friends acc…

• Cheaters

litenew - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from nemuritor98: “ Quote from Sukaton: “I'd like to have all cheater areas make produce of zero. ” for what'd be useful? what do you exactly mean by cheaters? ” Cheaters who get caught get a warning to prove their innocence and they have a certain time to do so. During that time they can send resources to another account or a friend thus maintaining the cheating advantage.

• I actually agree it was quite fast and I was playing for a very long time. Was lacking sleep and getting tired. Not healthy. But it was so much fun! Realistically I think x2 rounds would be better for sleep and stuff. Maybe sometime in the future they can adjust everything for special rounds that last a day. But realistically for now x2 rounds would be a huge welcome. It's really the start of the game that is so slow. Infantry are really slow compared to light tanks and there's not much going fo…

• As for that airbase you speak of it was a bug. It's normal there be bugs when some new things come out. Or a vicious gold spy attack that wasn't reported in the news. I enjoyed that round anyway. I've just never been a team player without guarantees.

• I always wondered why there wasn't random selection only 100 player maps available or fixed team 100 players maps. It's because they think it's hilarious using 7-20 countries to beat 1 country.

• Quote from Not A Communist: “Honestly the best update you guys have done in months, maybe years ;)))) Have never been so glued to my screen, been playing for like 15 hours straight. Edit: Not to mention Speed world maps are seem to be 4x more active than normal games, too ” It's a good update but there are still bugs that happen at the worst moments. And those huge coalitions in the 100 player games are full of people who play together. Either that or this one man show. Bring out the fixed team …

• Quote from nemuritor98: “the spanish speed game just messed up, it has advanced 5 days in 1 lol also i can't move, it says game hasn't started but i can research things ” We are going to the future!

• Quote from Captgraywolf: “Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later. ” Yeah I have that too. I think they realize this speed thing is the real deal and they are doing a lot of testing which is interfering with server stability.

• I just thought of something. Maybe people would use the peace period we have now more often because it would be so much faster. It would give people time to prepare and people will actually stay because it won't be so long a wait. I had also mentioned a speed slider when creating a round. So that people can choose their own speed.

• Quote from Shodanar: “18 hour games at 100 player is not 'FUN" I've no problem with the 100 man, it just comes down to more math, will and diplomacy then anything. The one I won solo was low goods that everyone dropped and spent a couple months to win practicing eco/moral to finish. Pacific is the best for shove it in your face and the game is decided in a month. NOW this 100 man speed really interests me because it allows the time for the real players to really play. Checking in once a day on y…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “My other idea was simple "patrol" button for land units. Land units would automatically move towards an enemy target when the player clicks the patrol button even when they aren't online. It would have to be within that unit's sight range though. ” that would be easily abusable, but i suggest that for new ideas, make a post in Suggestions so we can keep here about the topic, the speed games ” I think it's…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “My other idea was simple "patrol" button for land units. Land units would automatically move towards an enemy target when the player clicks the patrol button even when they aren't online. It would have to be within that unit's sight range though. ” that would be easily abusable, but i suggest that for new ideas, make a post in Suggestions so we can keep here about the topic, the speed games ” I think it's great there are so many active people in the …

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “This is why I don't suggest ... ” i just want to play against active players Quote from Shodanar: “OK When is this going to start! I'm not the GMT master and ready to rock \m/ ” if its at the same hour as the last time, it should be in exactly 7 hours ” I wonder if 18 hour rounds would be possible? Then nobody would have to worry about sleep. ” let's hope developers take it in count, at least for challeng…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “This is why I don't suggest ... ” i just want to play against active players Quote from Shodanar: “OK When is this going to start! I'm not the GMT master and ready to rock \m/ ” if its at the same hour as the last time, it should be in exactly 7 hours ” I wonder if 18 hour rounds would be possible? Then nobody would have to worry about sleep.

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Nobody is inactive in the speed games. Everybody seriously plays until they are dead. In my round only western Australia went inactive the rest it's cuz they had zero provinces left. ” 8 hours in a speed game is being inactive for me lol ” I'm talking about the current speed it's at now. (X4) Not the theoretical 18…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Nobody is inactive in the speed games. Everybody seriously plays until they are dead. In my round only western Australia went inactive the rest it's cuz they had zero provinces left. ” 8 hours in a speed game is being inactive for me lol ” I'm talking about the current speed it's at now. (X4) Not the theoretical 18 hours rounds I suggested. ” ” Here's an examp…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from litenew: “Nobody is inactive in the speed games. Everybody seriously plays until they are dead. In my round only western Australia went inactive the rest it's cuz they had zero provinces left. ” 8 hours in a speed game is being inactive for me lol ” I'm talking about the current speed it's at now. (X4) Not the theoretical 18 hours rounds I suggested. ” ” Here's an example of what I meant. A player is playing call o…