Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from American Warrior: “I'm having this same issue. Not in game, but using the community e-mail tab. The SEND button can't be clicked. Also I don't know how to report bug outside of the game format. Is that possible as I am not in a game currently. ” same here. have not been able to send a message from community tab since Friday

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Alydar - - News

the new graphics make the icons for ground troops too hard to distinguish. especially on the phone. I believe the comment about people leaving on the Spanish serve,r because I have a couple of players on the English server who have said they can no longer play because they can't see anymore. not everyone who plays this game has perfect eyesight. I have trouble myself when using the phone. when on my PC I have to enlarge screen. Why can't it be like the graphics for the terrain and give us an opt…

• Right of Way with AI

Alydar - - Suggestions / Criticism

practically from Day 1 the AI is passing out ROW (sometimes even share) like candy on Halloween. what good is it if we all have row with everyone? why do we have borders at all then? I am sure there are some who like it but to me it is turning this game into a bad joke and quickly taking the fun out of it.

• Reveal All

Quote from freezy: “We actually have plans to make these instant reveal actions more expensive soon as we also see that they are too powerful for their current price. Probably the most powerful gold actions in the game right now. We won't completely remove them though. More on that in some upcoming news ” That something is being considered is welcome news but it doesn't change the fact that having the ability to reveal every unit another player has is not gamesmanship. It is like sitting at a po…

• Reveal All

Reveal All Armies should not be allowed period. It is unrealistic. Sure a good spy can steal some plans and info but they don't get intel on EVERY unit in another countries army. Reveal All Armies takes all the fun and intrigue out of the game. How hard can it be to defeat your opponent if they know what you have and where you are going with it at all times. Yes, at all times. Reveal All has become way too easy to achieve making it even more unrealistic. A player can gain Reveal All everyday if …

• ok. thanks for quick response

• if a player is in a heated battle with another player or two, does he receive a penalty for not attack the neighbor AI?

• ALLIANCE WORLD CUP - Sign Up

Alydar - - Community Events

The United Assault Force alliance agrees to the terms and would like to sign up for the AWC. Thank you.

• Buildings

Alydar - - Questions and Answers

ok. makes sense. thanks.

• Buildings

thanks but I get that part. what I don't get is the -1 part. I know when it shows 40 of 40 it is complete and 20 of 40 it is half done but a negative 1?

• Buildings

When you click on a city and hover over a building, what does -1 of 50 mean for a reactor?

• Spy Reoprts

thanks

• Spy Reoprts

When a report shows that a player has share map or row with another player, does that mean that share/row has been agreed upon by both parties or could it also mean that the player has changed his status in attempt to gain share/row with the other and does not necessarily have share map or row?

• #1958768 not loading now for about the last few hours

• yes. sent you a message ...at least I hope it went to you, lol

• found one yet?

• a little more detail on my issue- it started with planes from a carrier that I had convoyed with other units. at first the fighters from the carrier showed as if they were attached to one of the tanks that it convoyed over with as if the tank was the air base. I submitted a ticket but forgot to add that part.

• it is also happening to me. all seem to go well until after I moved planes from a carrier to a land base. I don't know if that has anything to do with it though.

• Hello. Having the same problem. Alliance, USA Strike Force.

• Challenges

yes