Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Talvisota: “"Portugal continued to trade with Nazi Germany throughout the conflict and may have received gold looted in the Holocaust in exchange." From the exact article you sent. Even if Portugal did help a little, it doesn't at all excuse everything else that they did. ” Quote from Talvisota: “"However, Irene Flunser Pimentel argues "Portugal fell very short of what it could have done, only saving a tiny part of those who were threatened to be killed by t…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Carking the 6th: ““Salazar briefly served as minister of colonies before assuming the premiership, and in that capacity he prepared the Colonial Act of 1930,[112]which centralised the administration of the colonies in his own system and proclaimed the need to bring indigenous peoples into western civilization and the Portuguese nation.” This is pretty disgusting. Bringing in people to your culture, who you exploited for hundreds of years? What makes your cul…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Are you joking rn? “Religions other than the Catholic faith had little or no expression in Portugal.“ Yeah, definitely. There was forced labor, and people trying to avoid it. Guess what happened to them? Dictator and good person is an oxymoron.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “You're literally contradicting yourself in the last point. Delete it. It's written there's no question of discrimination between the minorities. I did accept the fact that 1 person was killed. Yes. Also, i love how he presided on torture, mutilation, and executions happened after he died. Also, the thought of bringing indigenous people to a mordern civilization, giving them education in the 1930's isn't disgusting. They were hunter gatherers. I don't see how this makes …

• Tech help

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor! ” Maybe so, but a traitor of taste and discretion. ” Na…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Oh yes, I forgot. No gold or boosters either. ” Turkey

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint. ” The Government didn't preside on who wouldget shot in a war. Also, the warcrimes were after salazar. ” But they did preside over torture, mutilations, and executions. Hmm. “With the Estado Novo enabling him to exercise vast political powers, Salazar used censorship and the PIDE secret police to quell op…

• Forum Members Game

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

L Axis

• The Open Bar Chatroom

… en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongo_Bongo_Land

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland” ” WAIT WHAT? Nah bro’s gonna get himself cancelled

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Sorry, going to have to veto that. I don't want to end up as Axis. ” Medium tanks? ” Turkey or I sell Portugal to Modi!

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “If we make The Dutch East Indies independent, we have to scrap the Netherlands being playable in this case.... However Indonesia has powerful resources. ” Feels like it would make more sense to have the whole empire in that case though, no?

• Tech help

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor! ” Maybe so, but a traitor of taste and discretion. ” Nah, Color map is better. Relations map is ugly. Why would…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

So was Vietnam, just because they are communist does not mean they do not have the people’s support. Often in the developing countries it’s the opposite case. Btw there were apparently examples of segregation and even racism within the Portuguese empire… Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint.

• @Claudio NVKP for the love of god, move me to Turkey

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Sorry, going to have to veto that. I don't want to end up as Axis. ” I second this

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Any dictator is bad, ffs why do people worship war criminals that got power. Some people here are really underdeveloped if you love ANY dictator ” You're mumbling your own thing here irrelevant to context. ” It is? We’re talking about dictators, and you happen to meatride one very hard.

• Tech help

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor!

• Tech help

Did you ever submit a support ticket, maybe that could help? Quote from Lady Aragosta: “ But now I'm considering joining the forum game but really don't want to play with the mobile version, which I have tried and hate almost as much as the laggy monstrosity desktop has become. ” As a mobile player, I do not disagree, but I must say in your face!

• Forum Members Game

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “This is happening before the RP, not when my hair turns grey. We'll start as soon as we get 22 players. ” Hopefully it doesn’t take too fast, or else I’m too busy and will need to drop out. But anyway, please move me to Turkey.