Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum protest!

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

I will fight

• Forum protest!

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Remember when we thought "boosters aren't purchasable coz they do the same thing as gold." Good times. ” I remember when gold alone was the issue. Good times.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Bots stormed

• Yeah, that bastard got as lucky as he could. Almost any change to the timeline likely ends in failure for him.

• Forum protest!

Maybe it was a mistake to stop…

• Forum Memes

Yes, but they didn’t, technically. The Germans ended up attacking them and occupying land, and future wars with Ukraine, Baltics, Poland and the white army were still bloody.. scam

• Forum Memes

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Talvisota: “I mean to be perfectly honest, a military coup in favour of neutrality seems incredibly unrealistic due to neutrality being quite frankly the least extreme position you could take on anything. No offence intended, of course. ” Bolsheviks in WWI:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…d6650b6b575806dcf9518982d ” Didn’t they end up being hit by the Germans and storm Eastern Europe in the early ‘20s?

• Be warned.

• Can’t you just use what we used in the other ones after?

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Phenolphthalein, aka 3,3-Bis*(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-benzofuran-1(3H)-one and the phth combination is a contender for the hardest consonant cluster to pronounce. Fortunately shortens to PH, appropriately enough.*not di- ” Good Hangman word anyway. ” You could have convinced me it war German, at least for a few seconds. Then again, Name is too chemically. Easy to tell.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from IAmUnited: “Ck give me your discord ” Get it with thisdiscord.gg/arkVJt2c ” CarKing the 6th sold out? ” It was worth the money, slab

• Forum Memes

Plus, why would you willingly choose to be neutral when surrounded by vastly stronger powers who want to control you rather than joining them on your own terms… you went neutral, Zhukov put the hammer in…

• The loss in speed does suck, though. It would make more sense for it to go at the same speed as the unit it joins, no?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from IAmUnited: “Ck give me your discord ” Get it with this discord.gg/arkVJt2c

• You won’t need a 5,000 gold fee for CON maps if set up right. They can be made free.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

discord.gg/hQqV6A6h

• Hearts of iron 4 anybody?

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “HOI4 is a MUCH worse game than CoW. Like all Paradox game, it tries to cover too much and in the end it finds itself covering nothing. ” From most other people I'd say this is cope but fair enough. I think this game is more comparable to Axis & Allies than to Hoi4 anyway. ” I myself prefer the complexity of Hoi4 more in many ways… although to be honest you’ll have to shell out a ridiculous cost for the DLC’s to get a real game. Free mods like…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “The issue is assuming the Allie’s would act a certain way, and the Germans another. Considering How the Germans treated Rotterdam and Amsterdam it’s safe to say that even Western Europeans were not safe, especially the French who were considered somewhat racially inferior due to African and Mediterranean blood (Nazis are dumb). But yeah, this could easily end in disaster. What if Germany and Italy decide to abandon Africa, not wasting resources …

• This planned for like late May, lol. But sure, whoever wants to join can do yours until then.

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from 1101Pathfinder: “Would have operation Sealion succeeded if Germany was able to gain air superiority over England ? ” Again, this also needs to consider the consequences of victory at Dunkirk for the Germans; damage to the Panzer Corp and a possible stabilisation of the French front, allowing remaining troops to fight on. Chances are there would be no Vichy France, …