Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am just wondering when British Skins and tech will become available for England and Canada not to mention a couple other appropriate countries in the game.

• The giant of the seas

Lord Moloch - - News

Finally so worth the wait

• Hi there Lord Moloch here with a important message, Please have real evidence to confirm a player with a multi account especially in one game server. As much as these multiaccounters have been a issue and unbalanced things between legit players using one account another irritating issue especially personally has been accused and reported of being a dual account at least in one of my last matches and as a result was unfairly bullied during in game messages and straight up lied to by said bullies,…

• Fair enough. Made sure to leave the game when I knew as I was beat because of their odd and unfounded problems with me, had started a new Japan anyways they won't see hahaha

• I see multi account as a problem when people think you were allied with players doing that and share maps and other trade and get accused and bullied against a huge alliance for no reason. I know I don't multiaccount/

• Hey guys I have having the same issue being harassed and reported in one of my games because some bullies think I am am multicountry on the same server though they should know better, wish a mod would straighten them out because I have only used this name and this computer for Call of War.

• HI I am the player for Japan on Game 1361468 and have managed to produce 2 tactical bomber squadrons and a fighter squadron in Tokyo how ever since the first bomber was made I have been unable to use said aircraft in Tokyo let alot be recoqnized when I try to click on them though they are visible on the map. Would like to use them lol