Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bunkers

invisibleman - - Suggestions / Criticism

Also not every game will be so quick and fast if you have mostly active enemies. Plus it takes hours if not days to move at times. Also sometimes people attack AI before they go hitting enemies. Maps are big and sometimes it takes awhile to get clear across a map. As I mentioned already before in previous post some countries are further away developing/building rockets. If anything having not so strong of rockets would get people to attack instead of sitting building them, as suggested one shoul…

• Bunkers

Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Quote from invisibleman: “No if both people are really active then the rocket user is more likely to win, or if the rocket user comes on less but at the right time he can win. As I mentioned sometimes the enemy blasting rockets are the last one you can go after or they are on the other side of the map. A person can build up a decent amount of rockets before 30 days. So you also are admitting the only way to stop a rocket user is by preventing them from making them in…

• Bunkers

Yeah that's another possible approach Pablo.

• Bunkers

All I am wanting to see is a building that adds defense against rockets. I'm not asking for rockets to be totally useless. I am not asking for troops to get more bonus from other units from that particular bonus. I even mention having the cost be fairly high and a fort requirement of some sort so it can't be built so fast. It would be particularly useful on coastal cities or the capitals that are near other countries maybe. Only other option I can think of is a tech advancement that gives a bonu…

• Bunkers

No if both people are really active then the rocket user is more likely to win, or if the rocket user comes on less but at the right time he can win. As I mentioned sometimes the enemy blasting rockets are the last one you can go after or they are on the other side of the map. A person can build up a decent amount of rockets before 30 days. So you also are admitting the only way to stop a rocket user is by preventing them from making them in the first place. That would prove the point for needin…

• Bunkers

This thread has nothing to do with stopping enemies from walking into a city. Please suggest it in another thread. Also forts do much of nothing against rockets. An ally of mine just wiped out my army when he was trying to hit the enemies in the city. I was on my way to the fort and he decided to send his rocket thinking it would hit his and not mine. Hopefully it wiped out enemies as well. This is after I even suggested this. I see nothing wrong with adding a bunker in builders to add defense o…

• Bunkers

I am suggesting that bunkers be added to the game. They would be a building you could build inside the city. It maybe could require a level one fort minimum to start. The bunker would half/lower the amount of damage done by incoming rockets. This would prevent a portion of level 1 rocket spamming. Bunkers were used in multiple theaters/zones of war in world war one. They weren't even all all considered experimental so no researching tech needed. The price could be a little higher and/or require …