Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• independence ability

eitz - - Suggestions / Criticism

We were playing in a roleplay game that this feature would have made a lot of sense as there were various occasions where the casus belli was to liberate a smaller country from "domination".

• independence ability

eitz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes for independence, no for other players. Only the player that played the original country should be able to play. Same for AI countries, liberate it, but no player playing it.

• Quote from WiseOdin: “Ah, sorry. I absolutely misread your post On the larger maps, I know some of the areas are harder to see terrain on. Would it work if they were simply redrawn to be more obvious? ” I'd prefer what I have suggested but I think it would help if it doesn't pollutes the political map.

• Quote from WiseOdin: “Like.. This? gyazo.com/71d277122840e37509d9a7ffc931c8c1 Already available to show, click the cog in the bottom left and the third option in the menu that opens is "Display Morale" ” I think you didn't got the idea. Please, re-read my first post, it's about terrain, not morale.

• Hello, I have a simple suggestion for the game. I would like to have a terrain map layer (like the moral map). It would work like in HOI 3 where you have the chance to switch to a map where it just shows the different terrains in different contrasting colors. Now it's just hard to see which terrain a province is, sometimes requiring you to click it to see it in the province bar. This sucks for planning strategies of invasions / defense. Thanks!