Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Black box

nodaz99 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

When I hover over or select units there are random black boxes showing up. They flash and disappear. they are random size and location. happening in both my games.(3068041 and 3081960)

• We are only accepting people who are higher than level 20. We need you to be active, know how to use the chat area and our own alliance forum (We will teach you if you do not know) and also have a forum account. If you want to have a match/join us, please contact Nodaz 99. Please note that if you are not part of the alliance, you can still look at our alliance homepage/forum. We highly recommend you to create an account there so that we can discuss with you. Please note that we are collaborating…

• I am interested in joining. Request an in game msg with alliance details so I can find where to apply.

• Quote from Reichtoffen Patton: “We take new players under our wing and train them in the basics of the game. We are a role playing Alliance, but i'm the main role player. The rest of my alliance is just regular gamers haveing fun playing the game. I have alot of patience and don't kick for mistakes. I only ask you to be active and loyal to other members on the maps. If you think this would be a good fit then reply to this message. ” Yes Sir, this sounds great to me. I would love to be part of yo…

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “What are you looking for in an alliance? An easy going one? A competitive one? A roleplay alliance? ” easy going, helpful, active, and competitive, but not so much that they kick players for making mistakes.

• Im on every day and am looking for an alliance of players who are as well. gamer tag is same as forum name.