Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 10 bombers of mine just vanished and the interceptors that were part of the group suddenly went on patrol. I love glitches!

• Revolts

Yonericus - - Suggestions / Criticism

Even with 33 units in a province i had take the revolt possibility was at 87%. WTH???? This needs to be addressed...especially since provinces next to that one I had taken were less than 20% with only 2 units in them. I am sure i speak for many here when i say this "revolt" part of the game too often is idiotic and hinders the strong while rewarding the weak. It is time this "twist" to the game is either eliminated or better reflects the conquest and effort of the Victor.

• I know when new things are added it can create bugs with other things...any way, I cannot click on rockets in flight to see time to impact. Thanks for your attention.

• FIX GREECE!

Yonericus - - Bug Reports and Issues

Specifically...Trikala. It is so close to two others you can only move your troops to the province directly or below it directly.

• FIX GREECE!

The reason I hate owning this territory is that the province hubs are so close together you can't get your units, be it land or air, to go to the province you actually want. Fix this please. It is beyond annoying.

• I tried to run my own Team, but, finding reliable players proved a problem. I am looking to join an Active Team that works well together. I have a good mind for this game and would like to participate in the Team games. I am very active and work at home which allows me to keep an eye on my games at differing hours regardless of the "handicapped" time zone I am in - not in North America, which most players are. Message me. Thanks for your attention.

• After grouping most of my Air Force to deal with an invasion, after a successful defense I split the large body into 3 parts to send them back to their home bases - 1 has disappeared out of the game. Wondering if any one else has had this happen...and want my 15 air units back!

• Sorry to disagree...but I am pretty sure damaged buildings upon taking over a new territory do indeed use up resources. The above suggestion in regard to Allies helping eliminate unwanted buildings is really the only option to do so...but, I still maintain if we are TRULY to be control of our Economies the option to get rid of buildings must be made available to us.

• It is no secret to those that have played this game long enough that the two most important resources to produce are food and oil. Like most others, I am assuming, food management becomes most difficult with conquests of provinces when they contain one or more buildings. Fact is, the AI and some not so brilliant players seem to build in provinces where there is no need to. With every building we assume with gained territory it becomes a drain on our food resources. I request the option to destro…

• I am beyond tired of reading posts by these losers. Sending email warnings is, pardon my bluntness, bullshit. It is time there was a zero tolerance policy. I find it insulting I get warnings when I confront these idiots and am told I need to keep it "in game". Why do I do this? Because Ownership does nothing to see that it stops. Doing nothing only puts ownership in the position of being a not so silent partner that allows this crap to continue. I like this game and enjoy playing it, but when I …

• Units lost in Limbo

Your post has left me puzzled... Also - problem with in game emails being sent to someone other than who the message was intended for.

• Units lost in Limbo

In 2 games of mine I have units not accessible to me - they are just sitting there with a question mark because I have no other units in close proximity to them. Clicking on the unit confirms they are mine, but am unable to move them.

• We have 6 team members in WMDs...not going to ask anyone to sit out. carleg107...message me and we can set something up.

• I'm the leader of WMDs(Weapons of Mass Destruction. We are looking for our first challenge and opponent. We have 6 team members at this point - always looking for more veteran players if you happen to read this and are not on a Team. Being new at this role of leader, I'm not really sure how to go about this/set up a challenge. If you would like to face us then please message me. We have 2 requests - no gold spending and the allowance of a 24 hour cease-fire to allow all team members on both side…

• I am the leader of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs). We are looking for a challenge against another Alliance Team. We have 6 members and are willing to engage a Team that has no more than 8 members. We are open to anything, except the use of Gold. We await your challenge. Cheers!

• WMDs are Born

Yonericus - - Recruitment Centre

We now have a strong 4some of veteran players with a keen mind for strategy, We are looking for a couple more active players so we can begin Alliance games. Veteran players only, please. No offense to you noobies.

• Hey. I am the leader of WMDs - Weapons of Mass Destruction. We are looking for active players with a mind for strategy. We have a strong group and are looking for one or two more members so we can begin Alliance games. You are welcomed to join us. Cheers.

• This is becoming more than annoying, especially when the trade is needed from an Ally immediately.

• WMDs are Born

Yonericus - - Recruitment Centre

We are looking for active players to join this new Alliance - Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs). Noobie jobbers need not apply.