Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Zaktty: “I would like to implement that, but what is more likely is that Bytro will implement a "Fire Control" mechanic to these new commandos like battleships and artillery, probably with a different fire control option to attack different types of buildings, civilian, military, or the highest/lowest level. ” I've thought about adding that in my original post, but after realizing how unfair it is to players that don't have premium, i decided against that as it will be controversial a…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “That may even be the case for the original proposal by OP: code-wise, units may not have a separate "stealth level", it is simply the the same as their overall level instead. ” The game designer "freezy" voted yes on the poll, i assume if he couldn't make it happen, he would've voted no or not vote at all. And units DO have a separate scout/stealth levels, level 7 interceptors and naval bombers have level 6 scout. Quote from K.Rokossovski: “If this is the case, we shou…

• Didn't the game designer "freezy" vote yes on the poll? i think if he can't do that he would've voted no or not vote at all. I would like to hear his opinions on this, so we can get a sense of what we're brainstorming here.

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Or just get rid of them, and encourage players to build militia for the stealth role. Buffing commando combat would take them in a complete different direction, more like an elite infantry unit. That's what paratroopers do. Commandos are supposed to be small formations that perform special ops missions, in secret, behind enemy lines. Small meaning low attack+defense values, and low HP. They should get in, sabotage an airfield, and get out. They shouldn't even be able to tak…

• as a minor myself, i did see some horrible stuff in call of war, but some of my peers also post stuff that is way worse and do way worse. I

• They can make it that when you break a Non-agression pact you will lose popularity with AI and you won't be able to make another NAP again. So the option to break the NAP is available but there are consequences when you do that.

• Quote from Destructo the Great: “yep and also make them have more damage and 50% bonus in urban also ” 1. Increasing the base damage of all commandos would be a blanket buff that may make some units unbalanced. 2. Adding a generic +50% urban bonus to all commandos could make Pan-Asian commandos overly powerful since they already get +20% to terrain bonuses. This could make them too "overpowered" (OP). 3. It may be better to add bonuses through specific doctrines rather than generic buffs. (just …

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “This proposal says they should be 3 stealth, and that's an even better thing ” Level 3 stealth is an ideal option, particularly on the fourth day of research in conjunction with the allied doctrine where you can research commandos at the earliest. At this stage, other units with level 3 scout abilities such as interceptors (excluding Comintern), Pan-Asian armored cars, and Axis motorized infantry can detect a level 3 stealth commando. This approach ensures a fair and b…

• I mean i don't mind if they do change their names like that. They already can change their nation flags into memes and other horrible stuff. And let's not forget about coalitions names and flags.

• Flying BOMBS

DoubleWideSurprise - - Questions and Answers

Quote from SirMilton: “Is that cost effective? ” Not really, a single strategic bomber can do the job multiple times, while flying bombs can be only used once and can be shot down.

• Quote from The Mister Class: “trolls will give up eventually. They are underage minors. They can't keep on spamming Email ids at least. permanent ban from the mods + this system might end the troll problem forever. ” Ever heard of temp mail?

• Commandos, as a specialized and elite infantry, are highly effective at ambushing enemy forces and are particularly strong against light armor. However, a significant problem arises when one is able to research them, as such research becomes available as early as day 4 with the allied doctrine. By this point, players are already faced with level 3 armored cars, motorized infantry, and interceptors, all of which are capable of revealing commando units. This undermines the role of commandos in amb…

• To be frank, the inclusion of rivers in Call of War would introduce logistical complexities that may detract from the gameplay experience. Considering the challenges that rivers have posed in other real-time strategy games, it is questionable whether such an addition would truly be worthwhile. Rather than diverting their resources and attention towards the implementation of rivers, Bytro could potentially enhance the game's appeal by focusing on other features that offer more meaningful and enga…

• Release Notes - 2023-06-07

DoubleWideSurprise - - News

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “I am not seeing "operations" in my game yet. Will it only affect subsequent games? ” It's only a mobile feature, for now atleast.

• Release Notes - 2023-05-30

Quote from Brando Dilla: “Maybe the unit in the city is of a higher level than the Destroyer? ” The game is new and the units are all level 1, Besides Destroyers are scouts in sea. I think you're just trolling at this point

• Operations - New Feature

Good update for Bytro (just like the booster cards update) because it will just increase their income. But i am kinda disappointed because i thought the "Operations" update would be a seperate map for planning attacks and new tactics and then being able to share it to your teammates, or a new logistics system like in Hoi4. But hey atleast this update might benfit Bytro and encourage them to make new game mechanic updates. Quote from Arcorian: “Please note that this new feature is currently only …

• Release Notes - 2023-06-07

Awesome update!! But you guys need to fix the stealth glitch, i noticed that cruisers cannot spot anything (stealth and non-stealth) and that they have to be in stacks of other units like battleships or carriers to see non stealth units.

• Release Notes - 2023-05-30

Quote from Moto Moto: “Quote from Geden: “Finally, it wouldn’t be a complete update without bug fixes. Units with partial stealth, such as Militia, will no longer be invisible when entering hostile territory on terrain that doesn’t provide them stealth benefits. ” After this update, there a too many stealth glitches, Infantry not showing up in my view range and submarines being revealed by troop transports . imgur.com/a/yPBAnhgClick this link to see what i'm sayingyPBAnhg Now i'm worried about m…