Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 947.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Fox-Company

• Quote from Arcorian: “Alright, folks, I appreciate that you are in a good mood and are happy with what the support team did, but I am afraid I have to be the party pooper and mention the rules: Discussion of Staff Actions 1. It is prohibited to publicly discuss actions taken by a staff member against other users. ” Apologies, thanks for the reminder

• If you have two or more accounts with the same IP, you can play with them on different games and maps and there’s no trouble I believe. Edit: Actually I could be wrong on this, not 100% sure.

• Even if that’s true, his ‘nephews’ are wolf packing which is against the rules anyways. There were about 7 or 8 accounts banned in my game, not all with the name ‘[name removed]’, all of which were working together and feeding money into the main account. I don’t really believe this sob story about his 9 year old nephews - isn’t the game like 16+ anyways? He’s just tryna cheat his way into winning imo. I hope that he gets banned in your game as well, probably along with multiple other accounts. …

• I doubt this guy knows what he’s doing, all his accounts were banned pretty quickly on the map I was on.

• Forum Post Dates

SamPGS_17 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Even back in 2016 when I joined, there was some rule that I didn't understand at the time. You would be required to make TWO points before actually being considered for membership of the forum. I remember making a first post about some subject I was interested in at the time, then having to make a "hello" post somehwere to be considered for membership. Of course, this was long ago. ” It’s now 5 points I believe.

• Forum Post Dates

SamPGS_17 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from 6thDragon: “Maybe it's another bug. All I know is I got about 10 notices about "new" posts on threads I've posted on and the dates were consistently December 14, 2023. Perhaps it's a bug with the notices instead of the posts. ” It’ll be with posts from new members which recently got approved - I don’t know why the mods took so long to approve them though. It’s not a bug, just a weird feature of new users who need mod approval for their first few posts up to private rank.

• Forum Memes

SamPGS_17 - - General Discussions

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…68ebc072e6c302f45842d88d5

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Amazing, but does this mean that they have been IP-banned or just banned from the game? ” Don’t know, very much hope IP banned

• The ultimate satisfaction when you email support and they are actually incredibly helpful. Top job bytro, only around 24 hours and you did a perfect job banning multi accounters, one of which on level 110+ and with a year old profile will no longer get away with this cheating behaviour. Read the screenshots and weep, [name removed]. [Screenshots removed]

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Talvisota: “Only joking of course. I swear it's impossible to make this guy angry as well. ” Do not worry, I managed. What exactly is the opposite of a troll…? ” Oh yes car, well I’m over it now no point to animosity Anti-troll? Someone who spreads positivity of course

• Forum Memes

Quote from Talvisota: “HELP ME PLEASE I'VE BEEN IN HIS BASEMENT FOR WREKS I HAVEN'T EATEN IN DAYS AHHHHHHHHHH) ” Talvisota’s right, I’m holding a gun to his head rn Thanks though man, and uh I’m sure a few people have seen me angry in forums over some silly things - I try not to! Yes, I was slightly disappointed by my end result in the RP but oh well just goes to show it’s all for enjoyment not for winning eh? Should’ve gone all in for that, there we go love yall for being a sweet community some…

• Forum Memes

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Let’s talk about you’re rant about losing the RP lol. I don’t call that mature behaviour. ” VIP isn't a troll. ” Ooh I am! I am! Pick meeeee ” You are the literal opposite of a troll Sam ” Aw that’s sweet

• Forum Memes

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Let’s talk about you’re rant about losing the RP lol. I don’t call that mature behaviour. ” VIP isn't a troll. ” Ooh I am! I am! Pick meeeee

• Forum Memes

I’m San arta

• Forum Memes

Quote from Phillip Bosley: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “I’m just a bit silly guys ” Well, i could imagine myself doing that on a Thursday. ” I goofed. ” no worries you’re just a bit silly as we all are

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…68ebc072e6c302f45842d88d5 ” also this is so real

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…68ebc072e6c302f45842d88d5 ” Hehe I love this

• Forum Memes

I’m just a bit silly guys

• Forum Memes

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Zaktty: “Didn’t you play as UK on HWW with Zhukov? ” no? It was with me. I was Xinjiang and i trolled sam into thinking I'm carking until day 3 or so. ” ohhh yes I remember that game! Huh I had a lot stacked there ig