Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What whermaboo myths? Is Dresden a myth? Churchill's evil actions are a myth? That is all I mentioned.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

The Mister Class - - Off Topic

I myself, see USSR more evil than Nazis, that is an opinion, never said its a "fact". Stating an opinion shouldn't make one a nazi.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Apologize to the entire forums, maybe then we can think of giving you a chance. It is possible that you we misunderstood you, however you've made yourself a bit clear now. But of course, I'll leave it to Car and Talvi, for if they want to forgive you. ” Finally, someone who wants to understand both sides of a conversation. I will apologize to the entire forums for everything I said, my intentions weren't to hate minorities. I have clearly stated what I hated(the 1% wh…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Y'all can frame me for being nazi/fascist/believer of great grand jewish conspiracy, judeo-bolshevik plan to take over the world/ islam hater/ indian hater and all other crap. I don't give a fuck; you guys don't bother to understand my point and just yell "nEo-nAzI". Shameless and disgusting.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Then you would have read what I wrote and realized that 99% of Muslims could give less of a shit about making Britain into Britanistan. ” You're right, the 1% is what I want to remove from this country... How am I nazi for saying that?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

London's 'Muslim Patrol' aims to impose Sharia law in East London (youtube.com) These are the people whom I want to kick out.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “In non-Muslim states, to follow the laws there (as long as they aren’t immoral things like say, shoot babies). ” Yeah. Which is why they won’t make it so. You’re letting your prejudices tell you incorrect things about our religion… ” No, I am not doing that.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Though, I would challenge the forum to find a single post through which I denied Holocaust, if you do then I'll leave forums and this game permanently. (Don't manipulate them like PhilipBosley) The accusations you guys have made are wild and saddening.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “They do. But those people can become British and assimilate as well. ” Illegals never integrate. Normal immigrant? Yeah, they do integrate.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “So… you’re a Nazi then? Elaborate or you’ve made yourself more suspicious! Go ahead, tell me why, now. ” Don't you think that population increases with time? Simple answer. (I hope that I am not islamophobic bcz of this comment)

• You said that it should only be practiced in muslim states, the last time I checked, England wasn't muslim majority....

• Well, I don't know how sharia is practiced, but I do know that sharia shouldn't be practiced in England.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Why? Go ahead and tell me why. ” You will call me nazi if I elaborate.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

That .645% will become a bigger number as time progresses.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Yeah that is all you did. Minus the Far-Right myths and prejudice. ” Maybe blame illegals for my opinion.

• Normal immigrants are welcome, not the illegals and asylum seekers. That was my entire point, I do apologize for generalizing muslims (Wasn't my intention, but if it felt like that then I'm sorry).

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Don't call anyone who doesn't agree to you a neo-nazi.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

All I did was compare dresden to blitz and that somehow made me a Holocaust denier. Applause.

• Quote from GeneralTanke: “Guys spot the insensitive message here. I wonder what this date is? ” Je me rends= I surrender in French. Can't even distinguish between German and French???

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “I’ve met multiple people who seem to treat me normally but turn out to be violent racists. You used a far-right madman as a source, peddled Nazi-propaganda myths, and said some not-so savory things about my people… ” They aren't 'myths', its a fact that London was literally bombed by our own army.... A less know fact but a fact. Do you consider illegals as your people?