Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 493.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Kehsct - - News

I don't know if I agree with only high command players being able to create games. A while back, a normal player's game creation was limited to one game every month and the larger maps were cut off. That change made sense. Now, nobody can unless you pay? I like to play with my friends, and I don't want to be railroaded into whatever map is in the current rotation.

• Personally, I've been leaning towards Homefront as of late because of the nice compromise, as somebody stated earlier, between the 100 and 22 player maps. I will say, however, that the one I've been playing for the past two weeks almost immediately turned into a multi-coalition slugfest that took some fun out of it for me. From day 3, you knew(ish) who were your allies and enemies.

• First Battle = No Dmg?

Kehsct - - Bug Reports and Issues

In my current map, 2783734, which is a homefront map, I have noticed that often times, the first attack from one of my units seems to make no effect. The most recent occurrence of this was just a few minutes ago when attacking a convoyed tac with an LT in a city did no damage whatsoever. Is there an explanation for this, or is it an outright bug? PS: I have not played in a year, so I don't know if this is due to some long-ago update.

• Balancing Changes

Kehsct - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “Quote from Kehsct: “Quote from Diabolical: “Quote from Kehsct: “You do make a fair point Diabolical, and that match you're playing sounds fun. However, in terms of infra usage early on, you're forgetting about arty. Artillery is something that I have grown to use a lot prior to medium tanks and the like, and even afterwards if oil stops me from producing SPGs. It's just too good at reducing casualties. Especially now that AA won't be needed as much with the air debuffs ta…

• Balancing Changes

Kehsct - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “Quote from Kehsct: “You do make a fair point Diabolical, and that match you're playing sounds fun. However, in terms of infra usage early on, you're forgetting about arty. Artillery is something that I have grown to use a lot prior to medium tanks and the like, and even afterwards if oil stops me from producing SPGs. It's just too good at reducing casualties. Especially now that AA won't be needed as much with the air debuffs taking place. ” Actually, I usually don't buil…

• Balancing Changes

Kehsct - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “Quote from Kehsct: “Infrastructure is one of the first buildings made on day 1 by experienced players, and by raising the price, hinders most early game strategies. ” Mmmm, not always. I prefer to upgrade Factories to level 2 before adding infrastructure on some matches, especially when your craftiest of neighbors blows half their starting cash on a bunch of military spies and tries to flatten your level 1 factories on the day 1 -> 2 change. Trust me, this has been done t…

• Balancing Changes

Kehsct - - News

Most of these changes I agree with and think will make the game much better! However, I do not think that the cost of infrastructure should've been increased. Infrastructure is one of the first buildings made on day 1 by experienced players, and by raising the price, hinders most early game strategies. In addition, later game, people might actually shy away from infra due to it's increased oil and steel costs, especially since many late game units require large amounts of oil and steel, along wi…

• This is very useful! Thanks guys! I always wondered how exactly the regeneration worked.

• Welp. This thread and my idea died...

• Game designers have found in the past that positive, rather negative, incentives are better received by communities. I cannot remember exact occurrences off the top of my head, but just look at many games out there. How many punish lack of activity vs rewarding activity?

• In Need of an Alliance

Kehsct - - Recruitment Centre

As the title says, I need an alliance. I have recently left an alliance since it was dying if not already dead. I'm a very experienced player at level 58 and will work with my fellow alliance members as a team.

• Bring back high resources on the Blitz map! That map has some of my best game memories on it!

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “i support the idea of realistic map modes, it would be a really nice change, since the arcade-ish gameplay that we already have is boring, the same thing, over and over again.... a fully historical mode would be fun, as you get to "recreate" history ” Thanks for the support Draza!

• I actually proposed something similar to Draza's proposition (although a lot more general) about a year ago. Here's the link. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ted-ideas-to-be-approved/

• Best Capital for Europe

Kehsct - - General Discussions

Forts are expensive, especially for entire fronts. Moving your capital is essential for larger empires.

• Map not working

I'm having the same problem. Fix this please Bytro!

• Command buttons

Kehsct - - Questions and Answers

I'm having the same problem.

• CoW Tab Won't Load

Nevermind, it's fixed now. Might've been maintenance or something like that.

• CoW Tab Won't Load

Whenever I try to even open up the CoW website, not even the games themselves, this comes up.

• Your longest battle?

Kehsct - - Off Topic

I would never have expected Madagascar to conquer the world...