Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bruh no you cannot. The flying bombs required a specific launcher which can be placed on aircraft carriers but such ideas are pipe dreams

• Its not communist china btw lol

• I have reconstructed more or less everything from memory. This playthrough has been written after the game ended, not while playing the game.

• Start of the end: More warfare and preparation for "employment" After all had been said and done, it seemed that I could be on my way to victory with the Slavic Reich. But then disaster struck. USSR invaded German Poland, got kicked like a small rock into the water as German troops flooded into the empty land (yes it was literally empty) and threatened to put an end to my existence. Somehow I managed to make a deal, and it was rather humiliating, but there was no choice: Theirs not to make reply…

• Hello everyone, my All Countries All In game ended today few hours ago. It is hard to be proud of my 800 odd points when I see USA with a solo victory. Let's see how I played the game although it was kinda hard due to the 4x speed. Start of Game Day 1: On the first day I allied with a few important nations. Firstly I allied with Japan who (I might as well point this out right now) remained more or less inactive until I attacked him a day after an epic battle whose details I will share later on. …

• To clear the confusion, I also rarely use gold and booster cards, I do believe i use gold far more than you guys, usually to finish something quickly. otherwise i got many boosters sitting around like ruminants

• Hello I recently got a bunch of amphibious tanks (some 11 level 1 and 2 level 2) and deployed three level 1 of these in my game as China (all countries all in map 4x speed). I'm kinda damn shocked to see that to get from Macau to Hong Kong it took only 8 minutes, and the tank didnt have to embark/disembark at all, it was so fast process. Any ideas how to use it?

• Defence Ideas, Anybody?

Nobodyx2 - - Questions and Answers

For some reason I cant post one, though game ended today click here for the game link, I joined a game as China yesterday, idk if I will continue it if I get a better country like UK or Japan or USA etc

Ok, so it's next day and I am back... Soviet forces have more or less decimated Canadians in West Russia. A medium tank level 4 is invading East Russian Canada-occupied provinces, I hope it won't go very far. Australia is going great now.

• Hello, here's the next update: I joined Canada's coalition, Egypt also joined. USSR declared war about 2 weeks ago, I lost some provinces but my army aided with copious amounts of tactical and attack bombers destroyed all enemy armies in range, I have now advanced hugely in Eastern Russia and Siberia. Firstly I invaded Sakhalin and Soviet Tibet, all the while my troops held ground in India (I invaded India about 10 days before Canada declared war). Currently I have taken Xinjiang, overthrew the …

• Ok so now I joined the coalition while Soviet declared war yesterday. The AI lost a lot of troops, but razed my cities in India like Bombay and Indore and cities in Tibet like Gerze and Shigatse to the ground, Luftwaffe Heavy Bomber style. I did destroy most of them, while defending my land in Manchukuo and Mongolia, lost two Mongolian provinces (Terper Tugrug and Sharga but I retook Sharga today and proceeding towards Terper Tugrug. Fighting in India has been severe, add that to my destroyed mo…

Hello... Sad news from the Japan game: Today when I was sleeping (yeah I always get traitored like this) Canada attacked my naval ships in the pacific and destroyed all of them with submarines. I did manage to make a deal, that I will join his coalition for peace, while assisting in land operations in Asia. Canada is so F big, from Wake Island to Cuba and Mexico... I still have to wait for 2 days before joining, so I need to worry about a potential invasion of the mainland, he literally has 20 n…

• New update: The Indies have been taken. Now my plans are to take Malaya and North Borneo, and then proceed to invade Siam and Indochina.

Huh? Btw I invaded Malaya and North Borneo, when Dutch declared war. that AI got level 5 infantry, I barely have any losses due to my fleets from Saigon. India joined coalition but I'm not happy with him. Invaded Medan, Palembang, Wono and Pontianak. As to Canada, he wants peace in Pacific, but I ain't withdrawing battleships from there. He's also using strategic bombers (level 3) to patrol my colonies in the south-east Pacific like Guam and Falalop. But I assured peace, which he wants so much.

• Hello, back for an update, now my economy stormed to almost 600 for all resources as I invaded the Dutch colonies. Timika and Jayapura have fallen, Soerabaja (Surabaya) will go in 3 hours. I do expect stiffer resistance in Sumatra and Borneo though.

Hmm. The USSR is quite active, decent army, is now upgrading navy, India joined the coalition, so we're even more secure. I have 800/hour for all rseources, just building things lol

• I plan on building it lol, but didn't actually even research it

• Hello everyone, I recently joined a game as Australia, and really hated my choice. It has about the same Oil and Grain production as a country in World at War, metal, goods and rare aren't reasonably better. But by following some steps you can make your country decently powerful! 1] Diplomacy I couldn't play for long when I joined, but later I shared Map with India and China, while joining the only coalition of Japan and the USA. The Dutch didn't want to ally (or so I think as I received no mess…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “??? Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from 1101Pathfinder: “You could write an article and put it in the paper for clarification. The article just gave facts an AC was destroyed by an Atomic bomber didn.t say anything about being at war. ” Yeah agree with the above post. As for the newspaper article, do you really think a war between Germany and the Soviets would only have so little casualties? c'monThough what exactly were the Egyptian rebels thinking to join the Germans …

• Quote from 1101Pathfinder: “You could write an article and put it in the paper for clarification. The article just gave facts an AC was destroyed by an Atomic bomber didn.t say anything about being at war. ” Yeah agree with the above post. As for the newspaper article, do you really think a war between Germany and the Soviets would only have so little casualties? c'mon Though what exactly were the Egyptian rebels thinking to join the Germans instead of their own country lol