Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Hi! Please submit a support ticket so that we can assist you. Also, your CoN login is the same as your CoW login, which is most likely why you’re experiencing issues there as well. ” OK, I've done this and got e-mail responses and that's fine. There was a couple responses, and the last one suggesting that my problem has been dealt with. It reads, "OK I think we have figured out what happened. Looks like you created a second account called Duckman_1981 that was associated w…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Hi! Please submit a support ticket so that we can assist you. Also, your CoN login is the same as your CoW login, which is most likely why you’re experiencing issues there as well. ” Done.

• I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy. The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day when it happened and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't l…

• I can't log in

Duckman1981 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from jefin b: “Quote from Duckman1981: “I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy. The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day when it happened and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came bac…

• I can't log in

Duckman1981 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I've been having login issues as well for about a week now. I sent a message through the site, the Facebook page and on here and nobody has answered me. It's safe to say now that the games I was in the middle of are now inactive and undoubtedly ruined because of this. I'm not happy. The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day when it happened and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't l…

• Hello. I'm not sure if my login issue is relevant to this post, but I've been unable to access my account. It all started around Wednesday/Thursday and happened without any warning whatsoever. The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't let me in. After trying a few times, I opted for resetting the password. I get the e-mail to do so, only to f…

• Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that the "World at War" games are created by the developers, or do you need to be a higher rank before you can?

• Hello. How do I create a new game using the "World at War" map? I'm only seeing the maps for Europe and North Africa when I try, but can only see "World at War" if I want to join a game that's currently active. Thanks.