Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RP Europe 1920

Katheryn - - Roleplaying Threads

Italy

• Quote from Lady Castile: “I'm interested in joining. If you'll have a complete rookie? ” Of course, send an apply

• Third World War RP

Personally i will take the US

• Quote from Attila_D: “Let me know if you start an RP map. ” I'm currently gathering players for this one: Third World War RP

• Third World War RP

Quote from Iron Guard24: “Quote from Katheryn: “you can not block the Med sea,the Baltic sea or the Black sea. That is free to go. ” rule is my fault from the last RP? :o ” Jajajaj who knows? xDD

• Third World War RP

Greetings,I want to start this, saying that this will not be the typical scenery of United States vs Russia, there are already a lot of those RPs already going on, so no thanks. I will do an abstract of the story, so you can have an idea of what to expect in this RP: in 2020 the year in where this story revolves, a series of great disasters naturals, changed the world, some people think that those disasters were the result of the global warming, but that doesnt matter now, the majority of food a…

• Art of War is now recruiting

Katheryn - - Recruitment Centre

I sent you an invitation trycster

• Art of War RP Alliance

Katheryn - - Alliance Introductions

The Art of War Roleplaying alliance, is looking for challenges There is a line that separates the average players from the professionals! G2NeE6i.png Language: English and Spanish We love Alliance matches and Role Playing games thats why we are looking for alliance games. If you are interested please feel free of PM me ingame or write us a solicitude in ours forum artofwar.webmaster-foro.com/ 2rddl2p.jpg Format of challenges: Map: Mediterranean theater 1941 No gold usage, If evidence of using go…

• Art of War Roleplaying alliance, Join us There is a line that separates the average players from the professionals! G2NeE6i.png Language: English and Spanish In ours alliance we think that War is actually an Art!! We love to play mind games against ours opponents, levels or gold does not mean nothing for us, thats why we only have one condition to join ours alliance: You must hate to lose! forget about sportsmanship, there isn't honour in defeat. We love Alliance matches and Role Playing games b…

• Stronger Tac Bombers

Katheryn - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree H lvl bombers need more Hitpoints

• Second World War RP

There is a free space for one player, if someone wants to join

• Looking for pro players

Katheryn - - Find Co-players

For the players that want to join: 1150479 and the password is "Red", *tsundere kick to mortes*

How is your ingame name for send you the password?

• Awards

Katheryn - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Rosa dei 20: “Here you just get some stars, but on s1914 it almost makes you feel that you actually receive a real medal when you achieve an objective. ” I strongly support your suggestion, the medals are better than the stars

Hi guys, I'm looking for 3 pro players for play a match in the new map Mediterranean 2vs2, I not consider myself pro but i want to have an interesting game

• Second World War RP

Im very happy that in the end we somehow achieve the 22 players goal

• Second World War RP

Quote from comrade dave: “I've joined but there is very little I can do on my phone, I'll play properly on Sunday and there on. I've ” Well we still are in the peace period

• Second World War RP

Game:1143271 Pass:Juon

• Second World War RP

Tomorrow, im still deciding if we must play in the 10 or 22

• Second World War RP

I already notified all the participants with a PM except for the following players : V1nd1cator, Lelouch and Huzza