Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why should a plane, with 450 km/h, cannot flee of its own bombing operation?? what's the difference between an Atomic Bomber and an Atomic Rocket? It's s nonsense

• you're kidding? OK I mean warfare. But is there any possiblilty to solve the problem?

• This is not a historical problem, it's about a bug in the game, anyway even during the WW2 the American Bomber was not destroyed after bombing Hiroshima. The Atomic Bomber is not effective even as a anti Tank level 1. But it is so expensive. Ridiculous bug. Ridiculous gun.

• This makes me angry! I had built two Atomic Bomber, but after any mission they would be disappeared with no effectivity. indeed there is nothing in the news about what's happened with my Atomic Bomber. At the first time, My Atomic bomber with 6 of my strategic Bombers was disappeared on my realm, and the only thing had written in the news was: "the ...th StrategicBomber Squadron(Germany) (...) has been destroyed by the 4th Atomic Bomber Squadron (Germany)... Casualties since the beginning of thi…