Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've played my games on three different computers and two mobile devices, on different data plans and networks alike, between Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge & the Steam version of the game, and I've come to the conclusion that at some point- the "Travel Time" ETA for units no longer automatically updates during the issuing of move/add target/attack commands. This makes timing much more difficult and more often than not leads me to issuing an order 8-10 times before I finally get the time frame clo…

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from Jordan823: “Battle planner and the ability for rocket fighters to intercept rockets, both would be amazing. ” Battle planner? Sounds interesting. What exactly would it do? Rockets intercepting other rockets can be done now, but it would've been all but impossible in ww2. ” I made my own thread on it awhile back, if you want to know more about what I mean, please do check it out! Stats for the rocket fighter ingame put it at 900km/h and the level four rocket …

• Battle planner and the ability for rocket fighters to intercept rockets, both would be amazing.

• I'd be interested in trying out as well, been playing Supremacy for quite awhile now and started CoW in November. I think I've gotten pretty good, or at least okay at the game. I know I'm a bit late, but are you still accepting people? Well I feel stupid, I'm in the roleplay thread... Sorry about that, I'm not big on roleplaying, please disregard!

• Quote from BattleIvan: “HUGH penalty. ” Yeah, it's pretty Hugh alright. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9782a4a2ce507011ed8bb9fcc On a more serious note, I agree, it seems rather large, but I understand it. I like what you suggest though, it makes sense. People would be more willing to collaborate if you build up the industry and infrastructure in their territory, that the penalty would go down with the people willing to help. Only thing I think you should change is that the infrastructure raises…

• Quote from dawdlepuss: “I would support the idea of a Regional Capital, especially to help with morale issues in provinces that are further away. The idea isn't all that far-fetched either. I live in Canada, and as such we have two different types of capitals; we have the federal capital, Ottawa, which is the capital of all of Canada, and then we have provincial/territorial capitals for each province and territory in Canada. The province of Ontario has both the federal capital, Ottawa, and the p…

• Weird Nuke damage

Jordan823 - - Bug Reports and Issues

That's happened to me before, too, thought it was pretty ridiculous... It was a 37 strong stack of AT, infantry, tanks, and artillery. About four were destroyed by the nuke, and to my amazement, there was jacksquat worth of HP damage. They absorbed a level 3 nuclear bomber. It was very disappointing.

• Battle Plans

Jordan823 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from dawdlepuss: “I like the idea of a battle planner; it could help communicate between allies and coordinate how an attack/defense is done. (Plus, I also like making a visible plan for myself to remember my ideas and strategies) ” Exactly my thinking. In my opinion, it'd be safer and more effective to use a battle planner and refer your allies to it than to use the diplomacy screen. It'd even be useful for those talking outside of the in-game chat, even over the mic. "Hey dude, you see t…

• A limit would be only being able to have one per continent (the continents that you find in the province list, like Europe, Asia, Russia, etc). I love the idea of having sub-capitals in different continents, and while I don't think it should completely reset the morale drop that occurs the further away your territories are away from your primary capital, a reduction would be nice. You cannot have negative morale from being further away from a sub-capital in that continent than another territory,…

• When I played Supremacy I never abused it, just enjoyed coming up with my own flags. I'd like to be able to make our own flags/name units, and what the others have suggested I think would work just fine. I'd also like to see being able to give yourself any title, but I really wouldn't mind if it was just being able to pick from some predetermined ones. The problem with having a selection of flags is that you'll more than likely run into people with the same flags as each other, and it just isn't…

• Provincial defenses

So kind of like the Spanish Civil War with Nationalist Spain and Italian troops/limited amounts of German troops? Like, if I wanted to send troops to an ally without going to war myself? I know what you're getting at, but isn't it a bit easier to just trade your troops to allies and ask for them to give that unit back if it survives the war?

• Battle Plans

Quote from moonswimmer: “This idea is absolutely perfect. And I LOVE the part about spies being able to steal plans. I have my own suggestions for the spy system as well that I should put together fairly soon to put here, and such a feature would make them (and just the spy system in general, with or without revisions) a LOT more interesting. ” Yeah, I thought the spy system would be a fun idea, it's just that we wouldn't want to make it so easy of obtaining a players plans. I think you should b…

• Battle Plans

Quote from Azkazan: “I can imagine adding this feature will level up the "fun" part for some players. However i do also think the extra value it adds to the gameplay is very limited. Most important for me is in these kin dof games being able to communicate in the (private) chat rooms/ forum/ skype/ whats app/ (diplomacy in game)... You can discuss over there if there is something to discuss. I don't really feel there is a need to work out a lot of off/ def military battle plans on a map with arr…

• Battle Plans

Quote from CzarHellios: “No. Even in HoI 3, it is more of a Role-Playish/Fun thing, than a practical useful tool. Call of War is a very simple game. You can make your own Battle Plans by: *Obtain Gimp/Microsoft Paint/Etc *Screenshot of your map *Draw lines, dots, etc. *You now have a Battle Map no different from what you are asking for. Enjoy! ” I used it while playing multiplayer with my friend. A lot. It helped. It adds a something fun to the game, and would be more helpful here than it would …

• Battle Plans

Quote from TankBuster: “It should do, this idea has been bouncing around for some time. It honestly needs to be put in. ” Any idea if any admins have said anything about it? I'd be interested to hear a dev/admins thoughts on such a feature, rather interested to hear what they'd think about introducing such a thing, or just how they feel about it personally.

• Battle Plans

Quote from TankBuster: “YES YES YES YES! This idea is perfect, due to the multi-national community, sometimes trying to type plans goes over peoples head. A drawing would be extremely useful: maybe it could be a new section under 'intelligence' and allow you name your plans and store them up, so you can look them over at anytime- and also allow enemy spies to peak into these folders and take a look. But seriously, this idea would make my day- and with the 100 player map, its rather a must have. …

• Battle Plans

I think that the addition of some kind of battle plan editor somewhere along the lines of HoI3's battle plan editor would be amazing. Imagine being able to share battle plans with an ally, where you can both draw on the map and give things names and colour codings, allowing allies to better co-ordinate with each other. I'm not suggesting that you do this next part, but something that could be cool is that spies could steal these "battle plans" and you could view your enemies plans. Even if you'd…