Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Been gone from Call of War for quite a few years. What's changed since 2016, my good folks? Edit: Can anyone answer as to why I have -1,451 points?

• Inactive players have been removed from the alliance, vacancies are now available.

• The Caesar's Legion.

dawdlepuss - - Alliance Introductions

Inactive members have been removed, there are now vacancies.

• The Caesar's Legion.

Quote from the public enemy: “Quote from dawdlepuss: “I am the new leader of this alliance, as the old one has decided to abandon Call of War. In addition to this announcement, I say that vacancies in this alliance are not open, but some should be open soon depending on if some members are inactive. With that said, good day everyone. ” the old one can not take criticism? ” No, the old one left for S1914, as he no longer cares for CoW.

• We are taking no more challenges as of this moment, as we currently already have a few.

• Greetings everyone, I am the new leader of this alliance, as the old one abandoned Call of War for S1914, and as such put me in charge. There are currently no vacancies, but some may open up depending on how many of our current members pass the activity check. If you have any questions, PM me.

• The Caesar's Legion.

I am the new leader of this alliance, as the old one has decided to abandon Call of War. In addition to this announcement, I say that vacancies in this alliance are not open, but some should be open soon depending on if some members are inactive. With that said, good day everyone.

• Upgrades

dawdlepuss - - Suggestions / Criticism

Armoured cars do not transport troops, you'd need an armoured personnel carrier. If you want to transport troops faster, build higher levels of infrastructure.

• These would be similar to fortifications, or artillery. While there is nothing called by these things, there are units you can use to make it seem this way. If they were to implement it, it would certainly add to the strategic factor of the game, but, it could be spammed in every province making it incredibly difficult to invade a nation without damaging most of your units, I suppose it would be good for the defender, but, it would change the game quite a bit. Although, something similar to it I…

• Disapearing units

dawdlepuss - - Bug Reports and Issues

When did the engagement begin? Do you have an enemy nation around you that you were at war with?

• There should also be an icon above the fighting units, like a shield and crossed blades or something.

• Update

It would certainly be an interesting idea, but, this game, like Bytro's past games, is based in a certain era of time. In this case, it is WWII. However, an idea like this, but WWII based, might be a good idea. Different scenarios of theoretical operations or actual WWII campaigns might be a nice touch to the game.

• Points in the water

dawdlepuss - - Questions and Answers

The points are set for pathfinding, it'd be like with cities and provinces, where each point would be the province centre location that one needs to attack, but instead it is an ocean. The points are set for guidance across the water and choosing your path as well as for strategy. You'll just have to outmaneuver whatever they may have in wait, try not heading straight on, but take a different path. It'll take longer, but the chance if your units being surprised, attacked and destroyed is lessene…

• I believe it is every 60 minutes that the damage from both sides is registered, that is how long a round (or tick) lasts, at least from my current knowledge.

• Espionage

It would be good if there were a few days time for spies to arrive, because in the first day, you can be spammed with a hundred spies and have literally all of your buildings destroyed... which is honestly not too favourable.

• Please Get an app!

I hope something like this does come to happen, that way I can help my alliance during my day when I don't have access to a computer... but I don't have an Apple phone, gotta do it for Android as well.

• Guess someone's gonna have to look into it then.

• I believe the tab that is open eventually shuts down itself if the player has been idle for too long, at least, it happens for me when I leave it open and head off to sleep. Although, this does sound like it could be an issue, perhaps a server refresh every so often could be implemented?

• Grand Strategy WWII

dawdlepuss - - Off Topic

Well, if you're looking for a game based in WWII with political parts to it as well, take a look at Hearts of Iron III. It's a pretty good game, with both a political and military basis to it, but also like a nation simulator. It is pretty extensive, and can be hard to get in to for beginners to the game. You should look it up. As for other games, well, I don't really know. Something you'll have to do some research on, I suppose.

• hacking

dawdlepuss - - Bug Reports and Issues

Call of War cannot be hacked, what your opponent is doing is patrolling and that small red circle is the attack area. Every 15 minutes those planes will attack something in their range. Your anti-air may not be doing anything because it simply is not attacking the planes. Planes that don't go back to the airfield from patrolling eventually start to take damage.