Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Misinformation Factory

Kadeko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “@La classic France ask your mates to remove the posts attacking me for my opinion, wasn't that an agreement? Else I will bring back my original post. (which badly exposed the misinformation factory) ” Car isn't up for it, and he never agreed to do anything. Feel free to bring up whatever you have. Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “see, told you, this is deleted now. ” We deleted it, both me and kadeko agreed and apologized. ” I haven't even forgive…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “We finally gave into Roko’s ramblings and made a server ” I think Roko once said that we should stop saying these nonsense joke stuffs because it'll kill the forum. So, we stop and move to other place... And now, the forum is kinda dead.

• Alright, everyone! The second day has been somewhat a little tricky since I can start sensing a few predators lurking in Asia. Maybe it's just me? Or, some of you CoW veterans here are also sensing the same as well. DAY 2: Now, the last time I promise you guys to build some military constructions, right? Here it is! It's still not much, especially naval base since I'm somewhat more land focused invasion at the moment... but, I would like to keep in mind that naval is also a great investment as B…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I don't think anyone is making a big deal here...? ” Eh Kadeko was kinda passive aggressive with that tbf ” Which one? All I said was 2 possibilities since others said it's rude.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Japan siding with the Chinese communists is not something I would expect This'll be interesting. World at War and Pacific playthroughs usually are and I liked the last Burma. Just don't fight Bangladesh. Even if you fight, you can't win. ” Ohh, it's going to be very interesting indeed! We'll see what the next surprise here. At the moment, I can't update the playthrough since I'm still focusing on other stuff, but I'll try to update this as soon as possible

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Kill them all. ” Will do...

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I wonder why Carking voted no...? ” It's either he misclicked... or he's just being rude as he is.

• The dictatorship of Burma has once again rise up again to achieve another glory in the domination of Asia! But... I'll not say that Burma can achieve this alone. Of course, my great pal is here.... say hello to @Kordzhen again for joining me in another great adventure! And so, let's begin to our playthrough starting from research! DAY 1: I have currently researched Lvl 1 militia and naval bomber since Burma has a large opened wide coast that needs to be protected at all times from any nasty nava…

• German Homefront

Kadeko - - Questions and Answers

Hmmh... but, again... it's just almost not possible that a troll can go that far considering most of them prefer a more cheaper and fast way. What's the purpose anyway of hacking TMC? Especially talking about German and WW2 arguments in which liberty most likely won't do it in a way that quoting from sources.... Unless it's a person other than liberty. We can't be fully sure whether TMC is hacked or not. No trolls would ever try to defend themselves that they're not Neo-nazi or telling us to sto…

• German Homefront

Liberty actually trolls more in CoW global chat? Plus, if he'd ever get banned... he'll usually just create a new account. He's not the type of guy who would apologize, or even going for hacking... which is very sketchy. I have no idea if it was him... but the chance being him are too little due to the amount of trolls he's focusing on is in global chat, not forum...

• German Homefront

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f54427ee4fcf4f256d8519b0bDon't know if I should call this cope or if this is legit. ” Damn, TMC.... At this point, it's not easy to say whether it's true or not. For now, I'd rather not dive into this topic further unless there's some fact that can confirned this. Copying someone else's writing style is generally very hard if that person has strong personality of their own... almost impossible. Unless someone wants to go and investigate …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I can't upload a picture idk why (bad internet?) I will sum up what he said: 1) He says that liberty did not hack him, he calls him a child incapable of hacking 2) Some other person hacked him 3) He also said that Liberty is pretty lifeless, he might have got someone to hack his account and then he took control of it (once he got password) and then trolled entire forums. 4) He says whoever wrote that impersonated (writing style, and continuing his older posts) him ver…

• German Homefront

The thing with hacking is not easy. Not any people can do it, not Liberty.... If TMC was really HACKED for sure... why would he'd assumed someone who has grudged on him? If it was Liberty, why it didn't chase others that have the most beef with him? I mean, out of any possibilities... why TMC? That's not coincidence, and no. I can't believe into his thing for a good reason. The way he argued is different, Liberty would just be throwing some racial slurs, stupid statements, and lots of dumb thing…

• German Homefront

Quote from Carking the 6th: “He did send this to me, I see no reason to hide it. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f54427ee4fcf4f256d8519b0b forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f54427ee4fcf4f256d8519b0b The thing that gets me is that he apologizes in the OBCR thread, in a way that would seem to de-escalate the situation. Why do that if you want to get someone banned? ” I don't know... I mean, does liberty have the ability to hack someone's account? I may have heard him troll, but never hack... he'll usu…

• German Homefront

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Kadeko: “What do you mean? This is always the BS I've heard that country won't be existed without them invading?! I mean, we're doing fine... even without any invasion! In fact, Indonesia could be a bigger country if the UK weren't had to divide the lines that makes up between Dutch, and UK colonies that created Malaysia, and Indonesia... we could even end up as one country if only they leave us alone. You don't think that was a good thing, do you? That's messed…

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Incidentally what the hell happened to this thread? ” I'd rather stay away... but, long story short. TMC has said some stuffs sounded like a Neo-Nazi, and insulting others. Ended up getting him banned, but not before he apologized.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Now, I feel bad...

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “And that was the end of The Mister Class… how unfortunate. @Claudio NVKP you know the drill, send the ban message! ” Ban message??

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kadeko - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “What timing… how long…? ” It didn't say any times... which means it would be lasted for, y'know...

• German Homefront

Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Yet you insult my people? You literally said muslims and other immigrants are trying to Islamize your country..? ” I insulted the "illegals", not all of your people. If I was truly Islamophobic then I would have been enjoying the thing in gaza, but did I do that? ” Wait, so you have to be Muslim to support Gaza? Enjoying the deaths in Gaza means they're Islamophobic? That's quite interesting POV, but the war there wasn't based on religio…