Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 301.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• L'artillerie a une portée de 50 rayons. Les chars n'ont pas de portée, ce sont des unités de combat au corps à corps qui se verrouillent en combat rapproché.

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Planes that are not refueling or upgrading are considered to be ready for combat, so if, lets say, an Infantry regiment rolls up on the airfield, those planes could scramble up and fight them, most likely killing them, I think what should be done is if more than 1 round of combat takes place, they must refuel before being able to get their ground stats back again. ” Quote from K.Rokossovski: “They look like they're on the ground, but actually they are covering their own …

• this needs to GO!

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

You can't compare planes with artillery, it's two different types of units and armor class. 1) Planes can patrol off from the province center and road/line where artillery can't they must use dot and line. 2) Artillery stack can attack multiple enemy units within it's radius.If you have for example a 5 stack,you can order 3 to bombard enemy coming from the left and 2 to bombard enemy from the right.Yes your argument is artillery can't do the same as patrolling plane stacks... 3) Artillery can't …

• Experienced players have given good responses to the question,I myself am taking tips. To @Flabbawoki it comes down to this what I've noticed and experienced when I made my mistakes.A lot of units can be use to the job but certain units have their ability to do a specific job.You need the right tool for the right job.If you want to hit a nail into a plank,you can use a spanner but it will take a lot of effort and time to do it,if you want to hit a nail into a plank,use a hammer. Now no one says …

• A few days ago in global chat there was a discussion regarding this.Also in the forum there's a thread where it was mentioned that interceptors can be on the ground(not airborne) and spot militia. I think the game mechanics register planes, grounded the same as when airborne.If it gives it some hitpoints while on the ground it's maybe ok but I ask myself, how can planes give the same damage while grounded as in the air?Planes fight in the air not on the ground.Yes in reality,planes can use the g…

• Cannot see airports

Vanrendo - - Suggestions / Criticism

You can use your pin location in the meantime.Pin the provinces that you have used with your aircraft.

• Wolfpackers and multi accounters would exploit this. Should someone donate troops to you the same amount of resources for upkeep should be deducted from your pocket.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Vanrendo - - News

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50% forest, +25% urban. The only thing that changed for TDs was stealth, not strength in plains ” Yes you're right I'm the noob... stealth not strength Ok you can send me that oh no YouTube link.I'll wear it like I own it

• this needs to GO!

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...

Vanrendo - - News

Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.

Vanrendo - - News

Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery.

• this needs to GO!

When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality. If a plane can't destroy units outside it's range,it can't it won't, I don't understand what you mean by saying that.If you can place it right on the edge still wi…

• 8 Battle reports

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

In the Bugs and Issues section,thread -Front Reports, someone had an exact problem. Game developer Freezy gave feedback that it has been taskfixed and will be sorted out.

• How to report cheaters?

Noted.The only crime would be 1 person with multiple accounts on one map or maybe 2 people in one location/IP addresses one location playing one map.Bytro officials can confirm if I'm right or wrong. @Arcorian The alliance members joining one map should not be penalized,yes it's premade diplomacy but so can a few different players decide in global chat to join a map and form a coalition.

• How to report cheaters?

It's not against the the rules to backstab someone or take them for a ride, it's unethical but not a crime.What should be a crime is to be stupid enough to believe them haha but I myself have learned the hard way so I understand the frustration. You can only report them if you have strong evidence that they're violating Bytro regulations.And being unethical clever to fool someone is not a game violation, I believe. However you more than welcome to file a support ticket if you want to take it fur…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “banned. ” Why? ” I'll message you in-game...

• Quote from Rick Di Lorenzo: “This is starting to happen more and more frequently. I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem to go-through. Sometimes reloading the webpage to exit and re-enter the game starts orders so they are working again, sometimes not. It's really starting to make the game unplayable it happens so often now. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a k…

• Hahaha ok I'm retarted... Isn't @A Eastman maybe the oldest at the moment that I know off? He mentioned he has 31 years military experience and if I have it correct I could be wrong,he said he is 63 years old.

• Unknown Location

Thanks I realize that also now

• Did I misunderstood? I thought the oldest forum user as the longest on the forum.Or was it the oldest as in age?