Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ghost soldiers

Wessexking - - Bug Reports and Issues

ive had this when some of my units have been destroyed, but ive also seen it when enemy planes bombing my cities enter an area i cant see on the way to my cities. i had a destroyer near the city the aircraft was coming from (just a fighter) then over the coast was my city, when the fighter entered an area of ocean i didnt have LOS too a ghost fighter and bomber i had previously destroyed appeared at the enemy airfield, and disapeared when the fighter came close to my city. perhaps its some manip…

• I've taken a province that has a naval facility, I don't want it, but cant destroy it or disable it, normally I wouldn't mind but its using upkeep. For realism purposes I understand why this is hard to do, and game playwise being able to turn your port off until its being used to build something (though im assuming you would lose the resource bonus/embark bonus) Only a little niggle but wondering on thoughts on this.

• Hit Points

Wessexking - - Questions and Answers

I think in Sup1914 it has to be doing nothing (not moving/fighting etc.) but I could be wrong

• This has been suggested by Sovereign I think. Sort by population in province administration

• buildings icon on map

I like the coins, Its easier to see zoomed out and previously with the other method my factories, airfields etc. ended up in the water when built in coastal cities. "In Supremacy there is the possibility to change between graphics for the units or "pin´s" - something like that would suit me in this game too." - rastermannMB This maybe, I like it

• Disbanding Units

Wessexking - - Suggestions / Criticism

Id rather use the upkeep elsewhere, esp if I'm concentrating on upping my inf research level and neglecting my militia.

• Cruisers inefective

'Cruisers can still support landing operations by 'shielding' damage from disembarking land units.' you mean by drawing arty fire? or is it poss to have them in a stack disembarking somehow?

• Disbanding Units

I've started my game with a militia unit, although i'm sure there are many reasons to not have a disband button I really dont want this militia, im tempted to throw it away, but then I have my stats to think about :p

• Manpower/units

Im not really using my man power up that much, but then Im not in any major wars yet. I guess for manpower to actually be a thing its got to be able to effect the game, and limiting recruitment seems legit. Perhaps its because we've all played sup1914 for so long we are used to massive stacks being thrown at each other, I think this game is aiming at something else with its various unit types, terrain and research levels. The point is that you cant spam units and the game doesnt want you to rely…

• Paratroopers.

I know in market garden it was the unexpected panzer division that was resting in the area that upset the taking of the third bridge (the plan itself had other errors/faults) so basically paratroopers should be more valued for their ability to drop than their fighting abilities? or for things like dropping onto arty perhaps, more a surgical tool that needs support fast if other enemy units in the sector. or do you agree paras weakness is simply the lack of tanks/arty/anti-tanks with it? and its …

• Core Province

Infrastructure etc. still improves out put right?

• Paratroopers.

You can vote twice in the poll if you like, and you can change your vote too. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Someone was going to suggest it eventually, and I think iv'e seen it mentioned in the 'commando unit' thread but I feel it deserves its own topic. Firstly I completely agree with anyone who says the game should be tested to the max in its current state before new units are spammed at it, so as to properly gauge the need or possible im…

• Game is great

Here here! The game looks beautiful!

• Im not sure how useful this would be as territories already have a symbol for terrain type, and by clicking on the province you can see it again in the display, but perhaps in later games when unit types are more varied it will be more important in planning attacks/strategies to be able to see the terrain from a more zoomed out view. either: -the provinces change colour to match the terrain colour key (eg. plains are green, cities are grey, mountains are blue etc.) This might interfere with mora…

• Bug Reporting Thread

As Sweden I marched troops into Denmark's capital Copenhagen. I did not declare war, and it appears there was no garrison. I took the land, and a message appeared in the Newspaper, but it seems we are still not at war. Their relation to me remains 'peace' as does mine to them. [EM: please provide your gameID]