Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Controls can be issued for gold usage: So much per day, or so much per province per day, etc. But what I think should be done is this rule instituted. "If you do not have a direct supply line from your front (where you want to use the gold) to your capital, then gold cannot be used until that line of supply is reestablished.

• Favorite War Movie

Wayne Vande Logt - - Off Topic

You find Black Hawk Down unrealistic? It was basically a reenactment of what actually happened. So think again.

• This Forum

Is there a way to go through this forum without reading the same thing, written by the same people, over and over again?

• Favorite War Movie

Good war movies? Midway, Patton, In Harms Way, and the best of all, "Ike" the War Years, was a mini series.

• The giant of the seas

Wayne Vande Logt - - News

I'm not to happy with the Convoys being hailed like a New York City cab, maybe they could be researched and produced like everything else. Also, transports or tankers? Ships can't carry as much fuel as a carrier or a battleship, besides it's not realistic that ships never have to go into port. The more realistic, the better the game. I just hope it takes time to fuel and arm these carrier planes. We should also have to arm them with the proper ordinance. It should also take time to bring planes …