Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 412.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Finally back!

JASLOLY - - General Discussions

Aye!!! GG! P.S. sorry I haven’t been posting. Basically, I put military sabotage on Central America and found that he has virtually nothing left, so I just invaded him with armoured cars. Consequences: massive expansion -> Revolts. I just made it over the limit forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…98c7c2c5cfd8a21f56ed96e0c

• Finally back!

No one; Nebraska is the other one online, and he’s an ally from my old coalition. I’m just keeping him alive. Venezuela is also still active, but I doubt he can do much

• Finally back!

Day 23: I gained more ground against Central America, who left the coalition and is now taking all of Columbia’s lands. He attempts to reach my Québécois mainland, but I had a stack of naval ships and is going to bombard his troops. I also began making some headway on the Cuban mainland. I’m mainly just using coastal bombardment for this. Central America is producing more rocket fighters, which means I will need to upgrade my interceptors and use more artillery instead.

• Finally back!

They have a lot of economic sabotage spies on my goods province; I’ve been spamming counter espionage already

• Finally back!

It should be fine; I can produce more if needed, though Central America now slightly outpace me in economic output

• Finally back!

Day 22: I managed to take more and more lands in the south, though not in the north, as Venezuela had retaken some while I was sleeping. In South America, I started to lose some tractions, as Central America sends in attack bombers and heavy tanks. Though I outpaced them, I cannot get too near to the coastline lump in fear of any coastal bombardment. For research, i successfully finished producing my first nuclear bomber and is now working on upgrading my commandos and mechanised infantry. Colum…

• Finally back!

I’m pretty sure I can take him without allying anyways, and he’s just doing this so that he can still get first place.

• Finally back!

Hmmm

• Finally back!

They were actually only 100 points away from victory when I declared war on them in support of Utah.

• Finally back!

I know. I have no idea how they haven’t initiated a counterattack yet. All they’ve been doing is sending more and more troops to the frontline without proper air defence, which is my superiority. The rocket fighters were their only defence; I had already wrecked their other planes with my interceptors. They also haven’t upgraded their troops and are still using level 3 infantry for some reason.

• Finally back!

Day 21: I successfully destroyed the rocket fighters of Central America after baiting them out with bombers and destroying its air base. I also made significant gains at the south, annihilating a few units with artillery and air power. I also made significant progress in the South American mainland. I took a lot of rural provinces and some of the urban provinces, reducing Columbia and Venezuela’s economic output and hampering their speed to counter my armoured cars. in terms of upgrades, I have …

• Not Spain; I took Portugal

• True but I didn’t do much. I just took Venezuela.

• Yugoslavia map

JASLOLY - - Questions and Answers

If so, why not the Spanish civil war? Why not the Chinese civil war? Why not the collapse of the Soviet Union? Etc, etc, etc.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Sure, but a puppet ” Puppet in a name. Everything I did was independent of my own. Jokes on you, I never lost my capital to a single car (never broke rules either). Also didn't get invaded by Canada and die. ” I was more afraid of getting invaded by you at the start, and at the end, I just couldn’t be bothered; taking on Europe was more interesting. It’s a pity that I didn’t get to colonise Spain.

• Finally back!

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…98c7c2c5cfd8a21f56ed96e0cLet’s go! Venezuela is down! Two more to go! I’ll start doing playthroughs on this thread on this game tomorrow. It’s going to be intense!

• Finally back!

Joever?

• What countries are still available?

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from JASLOLY: “I’m taking the IB ” Hell nahhh, why did you do IB you poor soul Still, it’s cool if you miss a day or two. In the 1949 one guy missed like 4 full days but we were fine. ” I suppose I can join if it’s at the very end of May, but that’s it.

• I’m taking the IB