Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you can build units with resources, why can't you heal them with resources? There should be an option to heal existing units by spending resources. The player would also be able to specify how much damage they want to heal. The amount of resources spent would be calculated by multiplying the amount of each resource it would take to build a fresh unit by the amount of damage the player wishes to heal.

• Hi there people! A game already offers a variety of languages, but I think that list should be expanded. So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language. What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in their mother tongue. Also, it would bring more new players to the game. I am myself a part of this community for 3 years already. I'd also like to see th…

• Quote from Georgie27: “This game HAS both ways to start a war, but the attacking nation's popularity is NOT AFFECTED DIFFERENTLY. Why? Will it be implemented? Should I be lazy and just invade and not waste an extra click because ya know it's sooo hard to actually do that? ” I'm pretty sure up until about 6 months ago there was a difference, but then they made the popularity penalty the same amount. Now the only thing that will be different is the announcement in the newspaper and front report.

• Forum Security?

Croa Del Mar - - Questions and Answers

Where is the forum security nowadays? There is a guy that has made like 10 threads about a TV network and is not getting banned. What's going on?

• Forum Memes

Croa Del Mar - - General Discussions

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…dba35d0da99ae66e92f0f733f

• Quote from Renarsm: “Quote from Croa Del Mar: “In a World at War game, there are like 4 people in the newspaper that keep saying "Reclaim the Mainland". I don't know what that means - perhaps it's some fascist/communist chant? Is it reportable? ” Reclaim the mainland is chanted by some mf sobs from Taiwan who can't accept the fact that their grandpas lost the civil war. Also how is communism equivalent to facism. Last time I checked communism didn't violate 80000 people in one city alone or try …

• So let's say I join an ACAI as Saudi Arabia, a 2 city nation. My starting resource production and army are nowhere near those of the major powers on the map. So, it would be several times harder to get a coa win as Saudi Arabia than it would be for countries like Germany and the USSR. It would probably be easier for Germany to get a solo than for Saudi Arabia to get a coa win. My point is, since it is a lot harder to win with the smaller countries in this mode, the rewards for players who do man…

• Forum Memes

This stuff is too funny.

• My Story

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “I wish there was a way for people that aren't in the game to be able to get access to the map so they can kinda "watch" what happens in the game, but they won't be able to see people's units and stuff. ” There is. It's called Spectate Mode. It's been around for a while.

• My Story

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “I have a question: Can AI do the "upgrading" thing? Could they turn all their L1 inf into L2 or higher? ” No, they can't. They can only make higher level units by producing them.

• In a World at War game, there are like 4 people in the newspaper that keep saying "Reclaim the Mainland". I don't know what that means - perhaps it's some fascist/communist chant? Is it reportable?

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Who is it an alt of? ” @Soviet onion republic That’s who we think it is

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Why is everyone being mean to this new user? ” Because it’s not a new user. It’s an alt account of an existing user.

• We are the PEOPLE!

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “If so I have a lot of dark 911 and Osama memes. Should I post some? ” I don’t think you want to do that. @Brando Dilla got banned for doing something like that.

• They both are. In Clash of Nations, depending on which country the new user picks, either Karelia, Syria, or Western Sahara will be the country that takes one of their provinces.

• Good luck. Hope all is well in your life and we look forward to seeing you back hopefully!

• For players from the USA, the America Homefront map is their tutorial map. So, when new players from the USA join, Hawaii will take one of their provinces, and they will have to use their armies to take that province back. In the case where the player quits the game before they can take back the province, the morale will drop and it will rebel back to its original country. Similar to how Karelia, Syria and others take a province from new players in the Clash of Nations map.

• Congrats to Carking

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Best World Cup Ever ” Debatable. I liked 2018 better.

• This is a great map! Thank you for sharing!

• Congrats to Carking

Just in the last week or two, @Carking the 6th has amassed so many points that he is now the first person ever to get to the General of the Armies rank on the forum. Will he get even farther? Will anyone catch up to him?