Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When you got gender studies diploma, and don't know what to do with it. Nah, sorry I couldn't help myself, I don't really mean to be offensive or somethin'

• I always support demolition ideas, cause I still don't get why the bloody hell not dood. It's normal strategy to abandon and destroy building if you gotta leave the front, but mostly I just wanna place those UI ridiculously placed shipyards someplace else... T.T

• Specialized Building

araraf - - Suggestions / Criticism

<p>I don't really like this, as now absention of this makes you actually conquer more land in order to maintain your army...</p><p>If you added this, I'm afraid that everybody would just camp and it would be no problem as you could just gain more and more resources this way... Maybe like one production building type per province, so you were able to produce only two resources per province? But still, how's it now pretty much forces you to go into war and that's the point.<br></p>

• Hello, I would just like to suggest an idea about making map filter like the morale ones for allies in team maps, so you would be seeing the nations in team color. Now, I know this is in newspapers aswell, but it would be way easier if you could just push button and then scroll through the map being able to tell exactly how big and which provinces have enemy team withou need to look in newspaper.

• Chat app?

Hello, I have an idea - what about making some kind of 'game' that would be sticky, never ending, basically without any chance to interact in and with unlimited ammount of free slots so players, and mainly mods, wouldn't have to be in actuall game to check chat? Or second idea - making chat accesable from main page the same way as it is in games? I dunno how much work it would be, but I think many players would appriciate it as games are sometimes and for someone hard to have loaded as it kinda …

• Buildings deconstruction

Hello, You know that feeling when you capture a new territorry, and the Naval Base is half destroyed, you repair it and it turns out that it's actually on completly opposite side of the island then you want it to be? I say: Deconstruction! Obiviously that would have to be limited somehow. But why to limit it, when you can set incredibly long deconstruction time! Bad placed Naval Base? Deconstruction! Don't like the city you placed your infrastructure in? Deconstruction! Non-strategically placed …

• (-/_ -) Lol, I know that you didn't, I was asking about when it was added. Anyway, thanks, that would explain why I didn't saw anything before, till december I didn't used it... :D

• Quote from Ellio_98: “If you thinks thats annoying you will cry if you looked at the fact that they classed the KV-1 as a med. In no definition is a KV-1 a medium tank ” Yea, that's kinda annoying too... Well, actually, it would worth getting someone who understands it to write all of those mistakes... I was posting just becouse BT is my favorite :D Quote from TankBuster: “Soviet Tank design, as well as German, often confused allied commanders as to what classification it should have. For exampl…

• Oh wow, when did you added it? :D

• Well, actually, it's pretty good idea, not becouse of gold, but becouse it have logic... What would happen in real world? The province would become unhabitable, over here? No big deal. I was surprised even when I used a Nuke for my first time, I was like, there is sure going to be a big penality on that province, or cool animation, or big article in news. Nope, nothing. Animation is same as usual rocket, no penality, and that is most surprising, I didn't even saw an article with special picture …

• Hello, you know, there is something that kinda pisses me off for a long time now. There is BT-7 assigned to First Tier Medium Tank for Soviets. That isn't actually true! BT-7 'Bethuska' is in fact one of the latest Soviet LIGHT tank of WWII. Well, I would love if you changed it to something else, I don't care, back something that isn't wrong. *Also, my friend noted that Pz.Kpfw. II isn't actually stronger than Pz.Kpfw. 35(t), but at last it isn't wrong class, so yeah... That isn't why I'm postin…