Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

The bad gateway is back......

• Quote from stardragon225: “If yugoslavia is still open I would like to apply. ” I think @AleksanderZ is taking Yugoslavia, but Ukraine, Russia, Libya and Algeria are still open.

• It Didn't Happen

Talvisota - - General Discussions

We boutta get a full course in Japanese guys. (Credit to Python for that one)

• this needs to GO!

Quote from Vanrendo: “When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality. If a plane can't destroy units outside it's range,it can't it won't, I don't understand what you mean by saying that.If you can place it righ…

• It Didn't Happen

Uh oh.......

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from Addin Turx: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the city centre of Sarajevo, wrapped in a Kosovan flag, and yell at the top of your voice "WE SHOULD GIVE IT BACK TO THE OTTOMANS" ” Great idea! ” Oh shit guys I woke up Turx

• Quote from Suna232: “Lets share our CoW experiences with bugs and game issues What would be,in your opinion, the worst , most annoying ,bug you remember !! Share experiences with details ” So many bugs, so little time...

• Quote from cycle9: “Game 8,615,860 Day 2 starts with 7 accounts shown as inactive. ” Not as bad as a HWW I joined where 25 players went inactive on day 2

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from Suna232: “Just a little flex,thats all ” Fuckin' hell mate, impressive

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the city centre of Sarajevo, wrapped in a Kosovan flag, and yell at the top of your voice "WE SHOULD GIVE IT BACK TO THE OTTOMANS"

• ACAI - Nepal

Brave of you to attack British India so early. Looks like you're doing really well, but make sure you have industry and just spam militia and you should be good. Best of luck.

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I saw tmc and carking comment on the oldest post some months ago... not sure about the oldest person. ” What is the oldest post? I'm curious.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “@Zaktty when again is the next RP..? And what’s the year it’s based in again? Please and thank you ” Ik I'm not Zaktty but the next one is a 1991 RP which will be at the end of next month

• Spamers

Talvisota - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Rooklet: “very over getting this seems daily now ### 1 - 4/12/24 - 04:04 Hello, I am the Alliance Leader, please add me to my Discord ID: 9wh8 As our alliance communicates here, I will promote you to Elder upon approval, I look forward to hearing from you, please reply ” I got that message too. No idea either.

• Forum Memes

I mean to be perfectly honest, a military coup in favour of neutrality seems incredibly unrealistic due to neutrality being quite frankly the least extreme position you could take on anything. No offence intended, of course.

• Hearts of iron 4 anybody?

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from La classic France: “Just saying HOI4 will get you banned on global chat. ” HOI4

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Talvisota - - News

Actually, on second thoughts: Good job.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Talvisota - - News

Commando change: Very much welcome Militia change: UYFJYFHXJFQHFVSHVSGQ WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “What if the Germans stuck to their original plan when invading Stalingrad instead of splitting up? And what if they won Stalingrad? ” The Russians would've done what they always do, which is compose a fighting retreat whilst scorching the earth so the Germans have nothing to eat, a tired and starving German army, also depleted from Stalingrad, gets defeated somewhere west of the Urals and the exact same thing happens as in real life

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

I sort of prefer it this way tbh. I like how everything in the forums is now actually CoW related but we don't have to sacrifice our precious shitposts.