Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Klusey: “Quote from svlk: “All coastline with Naval Bomber patrol on there, you can use Battleship to bombard that area when your troops disembark but defender will send Naval Bomber, so you will need fighter to take them down ” If you pack interceptors onto carriers you are limited in how many you can bring. There is no reason the enemy can't recall interceptors from other fronts and overwhelm you locally. If you manage to fit more interceptors on carriers than the enemy can fend off…

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “Bro are your cruisers at the bottom of the ocean? Why not use Cruisers to fend off air attacks, instead of aircraft carrier and interceptor? One Pan-Asian cruiser costs: 630 grain, 950 metal, 630 oil, 1.1k manpower and 1.4k money vs One Pan Asian Carrier costs: 650 grain, 1.3k metal, 650 oil, 1.2k manpower and 1.5k money One Pan Asian Interceptor costs: 500 goods, 500 oil, 760 rare materials, 860 manpower and 1.1k money Bro are you ready to spend so many resources? ” You wa…

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from svlk: “Quote from -BLOOP-: “I mean, do you even need them? ” No & YesNo, if you wanna attack AI or Inactive player Yes, if you wanna attack active player with well protected coastline ” What does coastline have to do with carriers? if I say that I am China in historic and want to bomb taiwan, I can use airplanes at Wuhan. If I am let's say USA and I wanna hit Japan, then sure I need carriers. ” All coastline with Naval Bomber patrol on there, you can use Battlesh…

• Quote from -BLOOP-: “I mean, do you even need them? ” No & Yes No, if you wanna attack AI or Inactive player Yes, if you wanna attack active player with well protected coastline

• I've seen someone took over all Africa with Militia lv 4. Also "Militia Spam" is great tactic to turn the tide of war. Just avoid plains, take enemy's urban, build barrack, make another militia, force march, repeat it until your enemy beg you for ceasefire.