Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Masked Phantom - - Off Topic

youtube.com/shorts/n-VkA2PWSnE

• Quote from Kadeko: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “You guys need to start going out and looking for people! We have to find two humans to replace the lost ones. ” I want to ask @Masked Phantom for this, but he's not in the mood for it... poor guy got his account hacked and deleted, lol... ” I tried to find my account name after they hacked me and there's nothing in the results. I'm really pissed off to whoever did that and I don't have any ways to find the hacker.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Masked Phantom: “Quote from russ_russ1: “I might sacrifice car if he doesn’t take back what he said about MP ” What did he said about me? ” He called you a small French ginger ” Fact: No, I'm not small nor French nor Ginger.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “I might sacrifice car if he doesn’t take back what he said about MP ” What did he said about me?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

What about the tallest?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Is there a world where tomboys are normalized more instead of femboys?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Hmmmmm.....

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “@Masked Phantom is a Twitter and nsfw liker, cus he’s a CH ” This was requested by @'Kadeko and I hold no responsibility from this other than kad...

• The Open Bar Chatroom

What's with all of this roasting?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I can't even land a single blow on her...what in the name of the galaxies and it's stars resides in?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Also, if MP wins Kadeko has to remove that weird ass anime pfp cus it seems old man smelly vibes ” I'll force her to change something more of a worthy ones.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Let's do a rematch and if I win, you need to step down from your reign. I'll cut you to pieces even with air.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I'm being called by this sly anime girl who enjoys an endless massacres on others.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Kadeko: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Oh my god we have to get Zhukov to fight someone…. ” Let him fight with that grumpy old Frenc-I mean our beloved @Masked Phantom ” Why don't you fight him instead?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from TheZhukov: “Quote from Masked Phantom: “Quote from -VIP-: “we want to know who is the phantom behind the mask, TELL USSSSS!! ” A phantom of course, like the name implies. ” I have found out who he really is........ ” Quote from TheZhukov: “@Masked Phantom....... lives in Argentina...... He is 134 years old..... ” I don't live in Argentina, but I do have friends from there. Quote from TheZhukov: “He was rejected from art school twice.... He has a tiny mustache...... And an inordinate f…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Kadeko: “Quote from Masked Phantom: “Kad, I'll need your bank account for paying the hospital bill. ” Of course.What wouldn't I give for my one and only masked phantom? ” I want a re-match. It's a pathetic of me to run back down the hills and being given a pity. I dare you, you sly little anime girl.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Kad, I'll need your bank account for paying the hospital bill.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Does he agree? ” I completely disagree.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

What for? You are not planning to challenge me, right?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from -VIP-: “we want to know who is the phantom behind the mask, TELL USSSSS!! ” A phantom of course, like the name implies.