Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Good luck catching up to me on this dead forum lmao

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Hopefully they get perma banned this time.

• Hello Everyone I'm Back

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Netflix if just a propaganda mill for the NWO, u shouldn't watch any of their stuff or pay for a sub.

• Still waiting for my boob pics.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from whowh: “Don't like the quasi-duck posts!!! I want the higher rank ” U will probably get banned b4 u get to my rank.

• C00L Mus1c

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

youtu.be/xZkAq12rvsw

• Quote from Evil Queen Tanya: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Can I get a server invite plox forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f64fd409975e9bfb043942a58 ” Bruuuuh, do u wanna get banned by mods 4 this? ” What's wrong with this. Quote from The_senate: “And he wonders why he gets banned ” Mods r Nahtzee bigots. Cope.

• The end?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from The_senate: “..maybe you should be more cautious of what you say ..some times you may not realize what you said is racist ” They r prejudiced if they think I am racist. I love blacks, they make the best workers.

• C00L Mus1c

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from os0136499: “Our weed seeds are very rich with high cbd level of 60% and low thc of 30%. We also provide master bubba kush, blue dream for sale, blue dream kush for sale, white widow for sale, buy purple kush online, kurupt moonrock buy online. CBD oil capsules, CBD oil vaporizers, CBD cream, CBD oil for body care, CBD oil drop, Hybrid weed strains. ” Go back to China, I don't want your bunko weed.

• The end?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from jefin b: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Genz Bresslau: “I think the forum would have a little more breath. If the sponsored youtubers mention the forum, but hey I guess that would be asking a little much. ” If the staff didn't needlessly ban people that would also help. ” were you banned for the first time? ” Yeah they gave me a 4 week ban, 4 weeks ago. I only just got off it. They just said "racism" as well, didn't even quote the post or anything as proof. I think it's bcoz I am…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from jefin b: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Guys like my posts too please! I barely have any points ” yeah you only have 6,193 points which is very low. ” *6,194 tongue.png

• Guess who arrived in here Huehuehue

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Do u have onlyfans

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Guys like my posts too please! I barely have any points

• The end?

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Quote from Genz Bresslau: “I think the forum would have a little more breath. If the sponsored youtubers mention the forum, but hey I guess that would be asking a little much. ” If the staff didn't needlessly ban people that would also help.

• talk of coronavirus

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

COVID is an illness with a survival rate of over 99%. The vaccines are deadlier and you can still pass on the virus with a vaccine. The entire thing is being used as a scam by governments to give themselves power. Just look at Australia. It's the new flu, get used to it and get on with your life. It's only a cough.

• Quote from MALAYA08: “Hi! Just would like to know how to share an intel report to a team mate ” Screenshot it and send it to them on Discord or something.

• Yes it is the most disliked thread in this part of the forum that isn't locked.

• Quote from BrutusTrump: “The real question is, why are you responding to a 5 year old thread? ” Because it has dislikes on it I would imagine.

• No worries bro. A bit of forum lore for you, haha.

• Quote from Blue&Bright: “How do you dislike something on this forum? ” It's a feature that got removed because everyone was dislike bombing each others messages xD and of course liking their friends messages when they got dislike bombed. Was kind of cancer lol.