Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You should submit a ticket with support regarding your achievements issue. I'm certain the support team will be able to resolve it for you. Remember to follow up on your ticket as the support staff will be asking you some questions.

• The zero stats issue is because of a temporary visual bug that the developers are working on resolving as I'm writing this. All your unit kills, city captures, victories etc. are logged in the server, so don't worry. The staff is in the process of preparing to migrate all the stats to a new server. It won't happen overnight, but very soon. This will correct the issue with the zero stats. Be patient and keep conquering! Edit: Regarding your gold rewards, please submit a ticket with Support. They …

• Don't worry. As Carking said, it's normal for technical issues to take up to 72 hours. Keep checking for replies though, and Im sure it'll get resolved.

• I already responded to this issue when you asked for a solution in the chat. The zero stats is just a temporary visual bug. Your stats are not erased. They are just hidden. The devs are aware and are working on the fix. It'll be back to normal very soon, don't worry. In the meantime, all your unit kills, city captures, victories etc are being logged in the server. Regarding your gold, do exactly as Carking said, and someone from support will handle your case for you. Just make sure to follow up …

• Factories

MortyPorty - - Questions and Answers

Upgrade your building. It reduces unit production time.