Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wouldn't it be easier to make a much shorter list of nations that have no such malignant history?

• Supply Lines

rickmcq - - Suggestions / Criticism

Perhaps, in addition to Ports and Cities for supply, the game could add a new construction: Supply Depots. These could represent an ability to resupply, etc., just as they did in WW2. The impact of their loss could have an effect on strategy and tactics. Just as with other constructions, these could also be built up level by level, giving more game emphasis to a real determining war factor - logistics. "The line between disorder and order lies in logistics." - Sun Tzu

• In the last two 1.0 games played, I have found that when an Inactive Player imposes a Trade Embargo against me, I can have it removed by granting that nation ROW. By the end the second day following, the Inactive player has returned to Peace with me. As games continue, I will check further and see how my Reputation with the Inactive players might reflect the change in status with them. I will also try this out with AI nations and see if it seems to hold true with them as well.

• Perhaps someone can give a definitive answer to your question, but I can say that I have yet to see an AI nation remove a Trade Embargo.

• Server down again...

rickmcq - - Bug Reports and Issues

Whatever it may mean, the "sister" Bytro game, Supremacy 1914, is also down...

• Effect of unit's attack.

rickmcq - - Bug Reports and Issues

It is called State Based Efficiency (SBE). It is another factor that influences the strength of your troops when more than one unit is present. It is affected by the condition of your troops and THE AMOUNT (NUMBER) OF TROOP UNITS. Most unit stacks with condition of 100% have a SBE of 100% up until a certain number of units (see below). When you attack or defend with more than the maximum number of a certain type, the SBE of each of that unit type falls dramatically. (The gane assumes there are t…

• Quote from abdoer: “this is logical as u can place spies in counries u have right of the way with to stop him you have to defeat him ” I do understand that the game allows this situation; I am wondering if it is a logical situation. It is one thing to spy on other nations, but it seems illogical to attack a nation with economic and military sabotage when that nation is (was) a coalition member. How can one defeat a former coalition member if the game will not allow you to reduce your status belo…

• Playing game in a coalition, and one of our nations goes inactive. The now inactive member had placed spies in an enemy territory, which is subsequently conquered by a member of our coalition. The spies are continuing to cause military and economic in this province, only now the damage is done to our coalition member. Does this seem logical? Shouldn't spies cease their damage when a friendly nation conquers the territory?

• Team Up!

rickmcq - - News

Thank you, VorlonFCW, for the reply. I can be patient when I know an issue is under consideration for redress, and I appreciate the consideration of the Share Map idea.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “? ” "Here's another clue for you all - The Walrus was Paul."

• Team Up!

rickmcq - - News

Not the biggest concern with 50 v 50 games, but, if you are going to offer Air Drops, how about program the game so that any Air Drop does NOT appear in an inactive team member's territory? It is bad enough that we lose Share Map (so we can't even monitor the lands that we are supposed to want to defend for the team member who quit), but we can't declare War to claim the territory, and then we see an Air Drop sitting there for 48 hours as well. I enjoyed the only 50 v 50 game I have thus far ent…

• Epic new historical world map!

rickmcq - - News

Great idea, and thanks for the presents! The new icons are awesome as well.

• Stand to attention!

rickmcq - - News

I am glad to see the Stop command added. Since the stated purpose of this command is to "... allow you to plan your attacks even more precisely," I wonder if the developers could simply add a feature that would allow generals to command, say, "Attack at 0900" like they do in the Real World. That might simplify the commands.

• I know, right!?!

• After finishing off Canada, I found a Canadian submarine hiding in the Great Lakes. As I did not plan to place naval units there, I left it for the remaining 16 days of that game, but it never lost any strength. It must have been supplied with fuel and food by locals during the hours of darkness...

• While I prefer that the game follow a more historical result, your suggestion (with those conditions) would still be an improvement to the current situation. It would, indeed, add a touch of humor as well!

• Castles of Europe.

rickmcq - - Off Topic

Gaillac is in southern France, right?

• Castles of Europe.

rickmcq - - Off Topic

One of my favorites: Eileen Donan, a 13th Century Castle in the Highlands of Scotland. eilean-donan-visit2.jpg

• I am in favor of AI orphan naval units not roaming the seas indefinitely after their parent country has been completely conquered.

• Castles of Europe.

rickmcq - - Off Topic

The next-to-last castle in the original post is Burg Eltz Castle, between Koblenz and Trier, Germany.