Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They should be Easily identifiable and Unique. Also,there are locations in several games that use the WRONG flag entirely. The most glaring example is Washington state with a NON-Green flag,but instead has an Australian flag (the one with the swan ), in another map,both South China & Kashmir use the SAME flag,while Central China & Taiwan use the same flag. Now,I Will give whomever credit for using a unique flag for South California,West Texas,and getting all the Canadian provinces correct (tho,I…

• New Event - All Countries: All In

Ah Zee - - News

Ahh Cuba. Blech. quite possibly the WORST starting country in the "All-In" event. Yeah,even worse than the Free City. The Netherlands is pretty bad too,but they have holdings in the Dutch East Indies that one can work with. I'd play El Salvador before I attempt Cuba again...it's THAT bad.

• I have seen Luxembourg do well in several games,I've seen Uruguay take over almost all of South America,Liberia in control of all of western Africa,New Guinea several times stretching across the Indian continent and half of Asia,and 1 game in which El Salvador controlled most of the Americas (he and I were partners. We finished winning that round.) It seems that 1 or 2 'small countries' in each round do fairly well,while all the others are crushed soon by a bigger,more powerful neighbor. Having …

• Gold miners

Ah Zee - - General Discussions

A gold abuser doesn't care. They want to WIN. That's all they care about. The way I see it,they Must be OCD and have a fear of losing. Strategy is for losers. Make a crap load of tanks,bombers,and rockets and pummel EVERYONE and WIN!!! I've had the misfortune of playing against a few of them. No patience. Huge ego. and don't last long,fortunately. Waltz in,buy a bunch of gold,and proceed to wreck everything and over-run everyone. Many more of them during this outbreak with so many not getting ou…

• The AI Does actually build more than I,in the same time. The AI uses the queue,which I only have access to IF I am a HC member (I usually am not) , Plus,I read somewhere a while ago that the Devs gave the AI a shorter build time,so that the computer run countries would NOT be 'push overs' and give players at least a little challenge. I will agree that the AI does not build improvements like a human player. And I will say that the AI now goes about things differently since they switched to Elite …

• so,remove the limitation for being replaced. Granted,MOST drop-outs occur within the first 7-8 days of a game,BUT not all happen then. Allow replacement during the Entire game. Yes,continuous replacement of inactives. This would reflect shifting Politics with that country. Not all regimes last long. Many 'Cults of personality" have been ruined by scandal. Folks don't like quitters. So,add a mark to the users' profile , a "games quit" so that everyone interested can SEE this person has joined X g…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Cal04: “They also need to rework the mechanics of AI. It gets super annoying when the AI produces nonstop so they have 10+ anti air, anti tank, and militia every single province. Even though they’re all weak, the sheer number is enough that you can’t take over the country without tons of rockets and long artillery bombardments which just gets boring and repetitive. Not to mention no strategy involved ” The AI will constantly build buildings and produce units just li…

• I'd also like to have the "All in" games return. I'd like to take this opportunity to request some 'tweaks' to these games. As is fairly well known,the attrition rate in ALL games is quite high. As had been possible,I'd LIKE to see inactives booted,or at least replaced. (think of it as a regime change / a change in the elected officials. ) Add the possibility for a New player to replace an inactive player. If you REALLY want to make things interesting,allow for the original player to return and …

• THE GOLD

Ah Zee - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Xarus: “But it's only a small group of players that unhappy with the situituation. ” Incorrect. You have only HEARD a small group complain. Only 1 in 10 people will complain,the other 9 will tell friends about the bad time they had. I've played in no less than a dozen games that were Wrecked by some credit-card warrior compensating for his severe lack of strategic prowess by over-eagerly paying for a MASS of units to overwhelm his opponent and either running the table,or getting calle…

• my 2 bits on the subject ... research after Commandos (same branch),build only in capitol (or perhaps from a level 3 barracks,as the Only unit you need this for now is the Mech.Inf. and the upkeep for the barracks IS higher already) [I do NOT build level 3 barracks at all.I don't use the Mech.Inf at all (tried 'em,didn't see that they were worth it). Making this a req.for para.Might entice me to build a couple.Maybe.] may paradrop ONLY From an airbase,range = Owners current tac.bomber range (so,…

• My 1st guess would be ..they don't have resources/ICs to match the other playable areas ?? as in,they have only 2 resources,and less than 3 cities. While playable regions start with 4 cities With an IC already built,as well as food,steel,oil,& rare materials already present inside the borders.

• I'd like to try playing in a Europe map where inactive/non-playable countries split into other historic countries. Such as....Yugoslavia splitting into Montenegro,Bosnia,Croatia,Dalmatia,Slovena,& Serbia... Greater Romania disintegrates into Romania,Bessarabia/Moldova,Hungary,and (maybe)Transylvania.... Spain has her 'civil war' represented by Nationalist Spain, Republican Spain,Basque,& Catalonia... perhaps Konigsberg declares itself a New independent Prussia ... The Czech Republic & Slovakia b…

• I Like this idea! The smaller countries would be Quite a challenge and Require some fancy diplomacy to survive. I had thought for a while,maybe allow n00bs to 'try' the game by playing a smaller country (in the Europe map) to find out if they like this game Before trying a larger country.(Maybe give this option to players under level 10,or 15 ? ) example : Fred joins.Fred finishes tutorial.Fred finds a new game,joins.His options,being new,would show him being able to play any of the smaller coun…

• Change your flag

a couple Options when you chose your country should not be difficult or too far-fetched. Most countries have had several different flags during the last 200 years. Some (such as the 2 Volga's in the World map) have several county/provincial/oblast flags flown in that area. As for the American states...not much variation there,maybe a couple fictional ideas selected from the interwebs chosen in a poll on the forums ? An alternative Could be using the air force insignia in lieu of a flag. Just my …

• Close down an old game?

Ah Zee - - Questions and Answers

I have a similar dilemma. Two coalitions (A with 4 players,B with 3) ,have made peace,All members desire to End game. HOW do we end this game with more than 4 players ?

• I am at war with 3 countries,and have as much of my food producing provinces upgraded as I can afford,and still maintain Some sort of defense. Revolts in other countries has added several provinces every day for 3 weeks.Of the 8 countries left playing,I was 1 of 2 with a +X food production. Was.With the continued addition of provinces by revolt,my food production has gone from +200/hr to -900/hr and climbing.Even continuing to improve food producing provinces fails to help.And there is NO way to…

• Trade Routes

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Soldjer325: “There are entire nations that only exist because of trade. ” Name 5 from WWII. ” Hong Kong, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Lybia, Malta, Algeria, Tunisia, Netherlands,

• Quote from Soldjer325: “An idea for coastal guns, you should have to have a fortification, naval base, and a factory in order to make one. ” Why a Naval base? Yes,I agree one Should have a fortification for this installation.Not sure I agree with also needing a factory There for this. Would the guns to stationary (built in,non-movable) or an artillery piece stationed in a 'hard point' ? Also,would these installations provide cover (and therefore a Fort bonus) to infantry?

• Maybe expand the "Commando" line in the 'special' menu to include the other special forces units (ie.,marines,paratroopers,etc.) Or a 'special barracks' that trains inf. to be paratroopers or whatnot.(ie.send in an inf.unit,they train for x hours,are converted into new unit)

• He can play that way. That's his prerogative.Everybody has different ways of doing things. I'm asking if there is a way to avoid someone in games.Sort of like Facebook's Blocking someone,with a warning prior to joining a game "XXX on your blocked list is playing in this game" sort of thing.Maybe a sort of "Friends & Enemies" list type of feature.