Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• True, but Nationalist China does use German skins. Don't forget there were many Japanese puppet states and communist supplied warlords and cliques in China as well as the Nationalists. In fact, it doesnt even make sense Taiwan uses the Nationalist flag: the skin is more correct than the flag for them since japan had owned Taiwan for years already come ww2 In addition, the 100 player map Ukrainians do use soviet skins. In addition, once Germany invaded Ukraine, many people there fought for the Ge…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Mkmach7 - - Roleplaying Threads

Here's my Article: The year is 1936. As King Gustav walked out onto the balcony, the people cheered. As he had, and his ancestors had for years, he is out to accept the new prime minister, and invite him to form a government. The Swedish Social Democrat party has scored another victory, forming a minority government, having won 97 of the 230 seats in the parliament. Under the leadership of Per Albin Hansson, the party has managed to reclaim the nation's government from the Centre Party. With Lib…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Name: Mkmach7 RP Experience: I've done a few minor Rps in COW/S1914 (honestly can't remember their names) Question: for the sample should we write a new sample, or can we use an old one? I'll fill one out once I have time, maybe tomorrow or the day after since I'm pretty busy over this Easter Weekend Country: I would love to be Sweden if that works

• I have a few questions -how many people are in right now? -Is the map already created? -Any more rules going to be added? Seems like right now it might just rake up a lot of people who go inactive

• Has the idea of changing the main flag of your nation, as is possible in Supremacy 1914 been thrown around at all here yet? Over there some people are stupid, and so make stupid flags. However, I personally love being able to put in alternate history or obscure flags, etc. For example, what if I am British Colombia, take over all of the West Coast and want to change my flag to that of Cascadia? Or what if I start off as some random China country like Ma-Clique, and eventually when I conquer much…

• demolition of buildings

Mkmach7 - - Suggestions / Criticism

The feature is already included in the new clash of nations game, and should definitely be implemented here.... Scorched Earth Tactics for the win!

• Thinking about a new WW2 RP!

I'd Play

• the landswap has

• can I use light tanks or artillery as canada? i have a pretty big LS to complete and Canada does have IFV's (I think thats what light tanks represent)

• is the unit tech tree out?

• do you mean that major players are being invited on the 8th or majors have already been invited and the rest will be invited on the 8th?

• Quote from John pete1: “Quote from Not A Communist: “I have joined the RP Game around a week early so I've already finished my L/S and started building a larger Army. This is just so I can deal with any trolls if necessary! Ofcourse I will be fair when I go to war however. ” smh im canada and i dont get in it early ” Actually I believe I am Canada.

• Is anyone else seeing this? On the Community News Tab in the actual game? Has our websie actually been hacked, or is this some developer prank? STALIN TOOK THE CONTROL 9/29/16 - 11:52 4808_8eaaceff09bc94f3d337a2f10c063301.jpg This webpage has been hacked by communist. Say one Stalin, say for Marxism-Leninism, say one for our final victory!

• Coastal Defences

Mkmach7 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Also coastal batteries saved the royal family of Norway when batteries and stationary torpedo tubes (on the land) sunk a brand new german cruiser, blocking the fjord that goes to Oslo, forcing the Germans to land further south, giving the royal family time to escape by train and start up a government in exile

• @vex03 what country are you?

• Will there be any sort of unit tech trees or research restraints? I'm sure that any would be similar to the modern 2015 RP, and that tech tree would serve well if tweaked a bit

• i'll apply now I geuss Application: Player Name: Mkmach7 Leader: Jean Chretein Country: Canada As the world enters a new millennium, the country of Canada looks bravely into the unknown that it holds. The Cold War has recently drawn to an end, and the independence of many countries has been returned to them. Yet, in the middle East and Africa, conflict brews as it so often has over the past years, with dictatorships toppling down, and rebels running rampant. In Canada, the economy must be upkeep…

• I will join once some of my other games wrap up, however don't you think that the nation list needs to be trimmed a bit? Who is going to join as the United Arab Emirates, Botswana, or Tajikistan? Perhaps these countries could be unplayable, controlled by the computer, but still need an RP to attack, and other countries who are "allies" with these countries can come to their defence.

• heres my tech tree infantry lv4 motorized infantry 1v3 mechanized infantry lv2 militia lv 5 light tank lv3 medium tank lv2 tank destroyer lv 1 A-T gun lv3 Artillery lv 3 AA lv 3 Sp artillery lv2 Sp AA lv 1 destroyer lv4 cruiser lv3 battleship lv3 aircraft carrier lv2 sub lv3 fighter lv4 tac bomber lv 3 naval bomber lv3 strat. bomber lv2 rocket lv.2 commandos