Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoW memes

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

nCIQC4c.jpg i0sQEvo.jpg ObURud0.jpg l3cFubL.jpg 73s5A3m.jpg

• Sadly the only configuration that you can do is through yourself and players you get who are willing to change the borders to whatever you desire the RPG to look like. Usually this works better on the smaller maps, as global maps are only reserved for the massive RPGs. After that, you can take the first weeks to configure what country should have what size army. Some RPG's have tech tree systems that really help keep a realistic side to roleplaying per say a historical RP. There is multiple maps…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “For us ignorant savages that have no clue about S1914, perhaps you can explain a bit? What is a land swap map? How does it work? Why do we want one? ” A landswap map is usually used for roleplaying games that require certain countries to take over land while others have less land for the sake of following a sort of historic boundary -- always an unranked game. They are popular in Supremacy for creating maps where people can play 1800s games and 1920s games with the boundar…

• Is it just me, or would it be wicked if we could start making Call of War land swap maps? I mean, we already have the designed ones for the most part in Supremacy 1914, but not in Call of War yet. Just thought it would make things very fun, especially for the particular scenarios where it would require a steady knowledge of the exact provinces to form the alternative history to prepare for the RP. Not to mention, it is almost a masterpiece looking at photos like this: forum.callofwar.com/index.p…

• Player Name: Oxalaia (The Irritator, Jake de la Cuesta) Discord Username: sultan-bin-burrito (ox) I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created.I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff.I Agree Faction Information If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank Faction …

• Unstoppable moderator?

Oxalaia - - Bug Reports and Issues

Don't worry man. It sucks sometimes, but you have to move on. This thread is probably going to be closed, but do not let it discourage you. These people only use this much GM a dime a dozen. There will be future games. Do not sweat it

• Third Sunday of Advent: Screenshot Contest!

Oxalaia - - News

uhUYobE.png 1fxam4.jpg

• New game: Modern war

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

It is definitely interesting. I just hope it does not conflict with the CoW server. It seems way too similar, but for all I know, it could be a completely different type of strategy.

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

iv9ogYP.png

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

fogS9Cd.gif

• I will like Siam reserved. I am terribly busy for a week and a half more. I will post requirements when that time comes.

• Departure from convention!

Oxalaia - - News

Quote from Fury: “Oh! I also know it! The first one is lady dinosaur 1_by_kwazar-dapkzu9.png The second one is old grumpy tortoise bez_nazwy_2_by_kwazar-dapkzve.png And the last one is angry psycho fire chicken bez_nazwy_3_by_kwazar-dapkzlb.png I'm pretty sure. ” Lmao that is perfect.

• Quote from Fenrir Ragnarok: “Quote from Irritator: “Sooooooo, shall I take Persia? I seem to have not got any reply. I think most people know who I am and what I would bring to the courts by being a middle eastern nation. ” Oh, hi there! Currently, we are making a ´´Re-boot´´ for this, we already have a Discord Server, right now we are working in the New Thread and in the new game. If you wish, we can reserve a slot/nation for you. ” Sounds good. Send Pete and Turk my

• Sooooooo, shall I take Persia? I seem to have not got any reply. I think most people know who I am and what I would bring to the courts by being a middle eastern nation.

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

Quote from Diabolical: “This isn't a meme, but I couldn't figure out a better place to post this video. It's just hilarious...and it kinda backfired in it's purpose. If you want less people to vote for trump, you probably shouldn't have made all your heroes yell in Spanish. youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw ” Some of the things that the Latino community makes

• If persia is gone, I can take it.

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

BV5VIpI.jpg

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

A7uvVkd.jpg

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

Seems just like yesterday.... youtube.com/watch?v=sK5T7CLujoc

• Political Memes.

Oxalaia - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4J4Nn7zcs I found the music very funny.