Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SI joint fusion on the right side. Had it done Tuesday. It is amazing, the reality of body parts that you don't understand how much of them you use, until something like this is done.

• Surgery went well but I hurt like hell. This game was interesting to say the least.

• Check back daily. In the tab next to notifications, (labeled conversation) a conversation will be started by the game master with all the info you need.

• I know I am new here but wanted to share my 2 cents on the peace period. In a perfect world we have all the players that sign up enter on day one causing no issues. Realistically we have 2-5 players that do not show up in the allotted amount of time and we bring in reserves. These reserves enter after the current rule of peace is over, to find they have already lost land. To fix this issues we either stop bringing in reserves, (which I feel hurts the community) or extend the peace period to 24-4…

• Coalitions Button

Merkir - - Suggestions / Criticism

For us new guys could we get an explanation on this feature? If this has already been done would someone mind pointing me in the proper direction?

• You can count me in pls.

• Just wanted to say thank you for those that I worked with during this month. It has been very rough and difficult at times to play. My father-in-law, has ended up having a quadruple bypass surgery, he has congestive heart failure, his liver and kidneys are shutting down. He is back home and sleeps most of the day. During all of this I was able to still play some, it was good to keep the mind busy, and the support I received from two strangers made it much easier. Thank you so much to both you gu…

• Having so much fun playing in these. The other players are great. Would love to sign up for May.

• I do not have the time or really feel like typing a wall of text, but I would suggest looking into a brokered convention. In a nutshell, it does not mean crap how the american people voted. It comes down to who the delegates want on the ballet for the election. When the election comes around the people vote for who is on the ballot (which could be anyone the delegates have put on there), or they just don't vote.

• No way on what part. Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush, or a brokered convention?

• No I mean Paul Ryan. A brokered convention would allow then to put Paul Ryan and Jed Bush as running mates. A lot of the "goodole boys" are now moving into position to support Ted Cruz. This would help push the brokered convention.

• Paul Ryan as president and Jeb Bush as vice president. Democrats will not win this election. I would be more worried about the rest of this year than who will be president for next year. I will say this again, I highly doubt that there will be another election. America is currently preparing for a missile strike on us soil that will take out the power grid. Martial law will be declared and Obama will stay in office until the crisis is over or the US no longer stands.

• I was able to make it into the March game. Loving it very much. Please add me to the list for April.

• Going to be hard for Hillary to run the country if dead/in jail. Her actions as Secretary of State are defined as Treason. When convicted of her actions I hope she faces either a firing squad or placed in the brig on a naval vessel and never allowed to step on US soil again. With both a republican house and senate it doesn't matter much who is elected as president. The president can only veto a bill twice if it makes it to his desk. If it passes a third time in congress, it is law. The only real…

• This looks absolute amazing. After I get some more xp playing I would love to do this.

• I would enjoy signing up, but I am new to the game.

• Just started playing would love to have a sit down about this