Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dunno, could be a propaganda center etc, who knows.

• I was struck with an idea for a building, maybe some sort of an administrative center that you could build on your non-core provinces. The building could soften the non-core production penalty to 50%, starting from the usual 75%. The first level could reduce it for 5%, the second level 10% to a total of 15% and lastily the last level could reduce it for another 10% for a total reduction of 25%.

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “It should have the ability to defend itself from infantry, to a point. They do have enough armor to protect themselves from bullets and grenades, and the crews can fight back. ” Yes, I suppose those vehicles would have built in machineguns, but they would probably succumb to enemy armor easily.

• I like the idea too. But wouldn't it be overpowered? One of the biggest downsides of artilery is that it's slow, wouldn't adding speed to the arty make it a bit overpowered? Unless it kept it's air vulnerability and had a increased price; if well balanced it would be a great mid game support unit.

• Combat suggestion

Herrsofa - - Suggestions / Criticism

Added a poll to see what the masses think.

• Combat suggestion

Quote from Kalantigos: “I like the idea of an engagement letter containing the details of that battle sent when the fighting stops, maybe titled using Battle of <province or sea name> and a units lost by each side. ” Yes, that is a great idea. I'd like to see that in the game.

• Combat suggestion

This is my first suggestion and I'm fairly new at the game, but I think it would be a good idea to have a dedicated window for the battle statistics instead of having to scroll several pages in the newspaper. That page could display battle results, total casualties, total units destroyed and lost in one game. I also suggest a timer to indicate when the next battle turn is instead of having to take guesses.

• Quick WW2 Question

Herrsofa - - Off Topic

Little David mortar, 91 cm