Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pax Romana Zombie Challenge

SpiritNOR - - Find Co-players

Any chance that a mod can end the game? Seems it's ranked...

• Pax Romana Zombie Challenge

SpiritNOR - - Find Co-players

Ey, why not... Lemme eat your brainzzzzz

• Greetings! Don't want to step on any toes, but I've heard so much conspiracy-thinking lately that I figured I would just get some straight answers instead to make ppl shut up So, easy question: Who is able to read what's beeing said in alliance chat? If the GO, MOD or similar is able, what's the procedure to do so?

• Clash of Alliances

SpiritNOR - - Alliance: Games Exchange

I'm not sure I understand the problem? Is it ONE single person beeing placed the wrong place that means nobody can play? Or is the problem more serious? If it's one (or even a few) people that's placed wrong I'd say just play with whoever wants. It's not like this is an official tournament or anything anyway.

• Clash of Alliances

Quote from Xarus: “ * * * Alliance 10 * * Oceania and south east Asia * * SpiritNOR * New South Wales * saskwatch831 * Western Australia * Ejensen * Borneo * Carlos Spicy-Wiener -GONE! * Indochina * Nikademus Apicolturi * New Zealand * * * * * * ” Due to the late start we have to change one member who's no longer interested. Carlos Spizy-Wiener should be replaced with TheRLBlun - still as Indochina

• Clash of Alliances

Can we get a status update? Are we still trying to find out if it's even possible with direct placement? Or is the issue now lack of players?

• Clash of Alliances

You guys have been playing this game for a while... I bet you, as well as most of the rest of us who have been winning some matches, have been called cheaters by some poor looser who don't understand the difference between a well planned defence/attack and a coiner. Throwing accusations like that around does nothing to improve the game or the situation. If you have a worry, bring it up to the mods. To bug out of a game because someone MIGHT be cheating once it finally starts isn't really my idea…

• Clash of Alliances

Let's just wait to hear from the game devs if it's even possible to put everyone in their right place manually before we jump the gun on finding other solutions. We've been waiting for this match for weeks, I'm sure we'll survive a few more days...

• Clash of Alliances

As far as I can tell, at least 2 people. I know for a fact that one of them were silly drunk at the time, the other I have no idea about I STRONGLY suggest that if we have to make yet another game, do not distribute the password until the mods have put EVERYONE where they need to go. It's 100 players... one of them is bound to push a wrong button. Law of human stupidity unfortunatly....

• Clash of Alliances

Isn't it possible to get the players that choose "random" moved?

• Clash of Alliances

You actually sound surprised Xarus....

• Clash of Alliances

I feel so sorry for the game operators on this one... Bet they will be SO happy when the game is started and we're out of their hair... until the first team starts cheating with gold or something though....

• Clash of Alliances

When are we looking at startup now? Any idea?

• Clash of Alliances

Alliance 10 - Hellianz - Oceania and south east asia * SpiritNOR * New South Wales * saskwatch831 * Western Australia * Ejensen * Borneo * Carlos Spicy-Wiener * Indochina * Nikademus Apicolturi * New Zealand

• Clash of Alliances

I also foresee a big problem with the balancing system, as this will take forever to get into the game, and everything will stop if one team don't have enough players... Not much to do about it right now, but definitly something for mods/devs to look into...

• Random Factor in Combat

SpiritNOR - - General Discussions

Aha... Interesting... I have actually wondered a few times why my infantry seem to be doing so much worse defending than I expected them to.

Meaning the random factor is less for the attacking side? Guess I really need to get a test game going to try to crunch some numbers. I understand you already did this, DxC?

• Clash of Alliances

We're in! The Hellianz (sadapta)

Well, I have definitly not done any consistent testing or research on this so the following is mostly guesswork... First of all, in your first example I'm not surprised at all... You totally neglected the statebased efficiency by overstacking enormously, I would guess you were working on a 50-60% efficiency. Further you don't mention the terrain. Commandoes in mountains for instance would have anti-air of 2, double what you assume... A commando have 25HP while a ceptor has 20... In other words, …

• I used to have to reload my games at least 2 times per day. Not sure what happened, but I've had my game window open now for 3 days and it's still running strong... So yeah, definitly an issue...