Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Clash of nations

TuanMinhBun - - Off Topic

I like SOuthern United States, United Kingdom and Greater FInland

• Day 1 : Four coalition - Save Us : Algieria, Causacus - Northern Order : Greater Finland, Communist Russia, Ukraine - Beast from The East : Turkey, Rusian Empire, Egypt - NATO : Me, Canada, UK After join a few minutes, Northern United States declares war on me, I defend, then call Canada for help. Canada is fighting Detroit In the world, my ally, UK is attacking France, Communist Russia vs Russian Empire, Libya & Syria vs Tunisia & Egypt,... Day 2 : I take a half of NUS, Canada compelete Detroit…

• Finland

TuanMinhBun - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Carking the 6th: “RIP ” Bruh , I'm died at that map because Sweden play a dirty attack when I'm attacking Communist Russia

• My favourite map is Blitzkrieg 1939 I like Clash of Nations and America : Homefront too And ye, the worst map in this game in my thinking is Historic World War 1939 ( a lot of thing to do )

• Finland

And if Poland is inactive? Sweden attacks you? Russian Empire helps Communist Russia? There is no blueprint for this game. Expect every player to be different. Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” Man, that was just one plan among countless plans when playing with Great Finland, so it's normal for my plan to turn out like that. And if the game is as bad as you say, I'll break the computer XD

• Finland

As a Finnish player, the plan you should use is: - Alliance with Poland and Sweden - Join Poland in attacking Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania - Attack Karelia to capture Communist Russia's left flank - Attack Norway with Sweden and occupy some important provinces in Northern Norway - Join Poland in attacking Communist Russia (call on the Russian empire to join if possible)

• Here is my favorite strategy: - For attacks on the city: Use a team of tanks + artillery to attack the enemy from afar, luring the enemy out of the city Then, using your infantry, take another route to capture the city, then send some troops out to attack the enemy army that has been lured out (Strategy "Strike the East and Attack the West") - For landings: Let a group of commandos fly planes and land behind the enemy, continuously harass the enemy to make the enemy move troops to intercept, the…

• What is your favourite map?

TuanMinhBun - - Manual

My favourite map is Blitzkrieg 1939 Because that map only have 10 people so it becomes easy to win and earn victory points for attack AI countries