Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So my son comes over to my house to visit, opens up his lap top and logs in. After getting anti cheat message he send in support ticket. I received a message too, and figure he sent a report ticket why clog up communications once someone responds they will clear it up. He later opes up and turns on his lap top, and it auto connects causing the issue again, before figure out how to stop the auto connect. I, in turn send it a support ticket at the same time. This results in one of our games gettin…

• **** moved thread to different forum please delete

• Alliances

JRCCrow - - Suggestions / Criticism

Even if they don't join in two's or three's people will pair up together and so forth. This is to be expected. I am talking about and seeing in game six and seven. Literally six and seven people from an alliance all in the same game. As stated in the first post. would be nice if you would address topic as intended. Were not talking about two or three, we are talking six or more. Heck really four would be a bit much but whatever.

• Ha ha ha ha, no one does what exactly? yea I should expect little troll here too. For the rest of you out there yes this does happen.

• Alliances

yup, that's part of the point. Do alliance players like to play the whole game by them selves? I would not think so.

• Hey Gents, I am sure not everyone is doing this and this is not made as a general accusation to anyone. I am simply asking for players sake and the fun for everyone, that if an alliance is going to put a bunch of players into an open game that greatly unbalances it wouldn't it be better to advertise it as an alliance game or something? Isn't the point of the alliances to have alliance on alliance battles? 5,6 even 7 vs 1 has to be boring at some point im sure you would want some sort of challeng…

• Alliances

I get the whole team play thing, but what I am seeing is in open games six people from the same clan/alliance in the game just ganging up on everyone else. defiantly unbalances the game and makes it unplayable for a great many.

• I was thinking that upon a new tech level achievement there should be and upgrade cost or process instead of every unit of that type you have automatically getting upgraded all at the same time for free. The amount that units improve from on grade tot he next may unbalance gameplay.