Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Admin

Madmexj - - Questions and Answers

I see am the new game Admin now I don't see any admin button when I push on an flag from an inactive player.

• Cut off

When an province is not connect to an other province from the same country because the province is captured by the enemy then you can say the supply line is cut off. so then the army have also no daily upkeep because off the cut off.

• Cut off

Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “There are no supply line, although the unit is in very bad spot surrounded. ” Yes what happen when that unit is in an province what is surrounded by the enemy

• Cut off

Lol you mean the manual what is not working then give me please an link from an working manual

• Cut off

Hello, What happen with an enemy army when they are cut off from supply line, what happen when they get not there daily upkeep. thanks

• Right of way

What is the meaning of the Right of way I saw that an country has that with me and it was not told ore ask to me. thanks,

• I think when people see you need to pay for the gold when you have no gold more then yes its normal that they leave. I was starting this game but I see that when your gold is 0 it is hard to play the game. But hey that is all with the free games there is no free games and when your not buy gold then the winner is normal the person who give the most money to this game.

• Peace

2 country's are in war, then they have peace so the troops can stop shooting, so how can you stop the attack. I have try to move but they stay shooting.

• Morale

Afther an fight the Morale of an prov is low, how can I get it up without using gold ore buying gold. Is there an other way to get the morale up. Thanks