Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would not want the game to become known as "THE-GAME-WHERE-EVERYONE-IS-DESERTING-AFTER-THREE-OR-FOUR-DAYS". That would simply kill this otherwise good game! Once a restaurant has been identified with dirt and critters, it is very hard to bring people back, even after it has been thoroughly cleaned up...

• I have started my third game and for the third time the same happened: after only 3-4 days, about 10 people have already abandoned the game. "Coup d'état!" announced the newspaper. "XYZ, the leader of country XXX has disregarded his duties"... etc. And below: "There are only 2 [or 3] players left in this game. If all players agree to retire, the game will end"... etc. The first question is: why start a game in the first place, if you have no intention of playing it? It is disrespectful of the ot…

• I guess I was moving the mouse cursor somewhere and mistakenly hit the button when it happened the cursor was going over that X...

• It happened to me. I mistakenly clicked on the X next to a research (the interceptor, i.e. the fighter) which takes 1 day + 4 hours to complete. There was about 3-4 hours to go and I was checking what I would research after. And suddenly it just disappeared. A mouse slip when the cursor was above that X, I think. No undo button, but worse: no confirmation requested! I thought If I would launch it again, all the progress would still be there and we would still have 3-4 hours vto go, or maybe ther…