Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum protest!

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well.

• Forum protest!

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP... ” lol, yeah. That's the point.

• Forum protest!

It was (is) part of a Bytro operation to allow coiners to hide better. Flame tanks (and a bit later, amphibious tanks) were super-OP units given out both in paid card sets and "free" for achieving in-game goals. It was succesful at first when honest players actually used the free cards they earned, but they quickly turned into a red flag, like advertising yourself as a coiner when you use them now.

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Excellent . Does this include Rhodes' problem (if it exists)? ” Was only talking about the bug of rockets being shot down. I am not aware of a bug with aircraft taking too much damage or dealing too much damage, concrete evidence would have to be presented first. ” Just go to the AWC server. An entire match (the semi final) is going to get replayed because of it.

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “This guide is officially useless now... ” lol, what do you mean by "officially"? It's my guide so I guess I should be the one to declare it so, eh? And as I said elsewhere, they were nerfed but that doesn't make them useless. Most of the guide still stands, though the stealth paragraph is a bit bleakened (is that a word?).

• Nothing unusual, you say? Yeah, it is just... my last active game ended over a week ago, and I haven't been playing since...

• Cannot Conquer Cuba

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

There's also an issue about stealth units. When both sides can't "see" eachother, no combat is initiated, and the province doesn't change hands. The attacker can just wander off on any road. When the defender wanders off, the attacker still takes the province, although I think he needs to initiate some kind of movement for that.

• I always liked the Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschieber (switchman)

• Yeah, that's how it is supposed to work (with delay). Maybe it was a DIFFERENT paratroop unit which was flown into an airfield left intact, in that case the second unit only needs to refuel (while the first is still mobilizing).

• In my experience, RRG/AA stacks aren't the meta for vanilla WaW maps at all. I play them quite often, and win most of them (if I don't quit them because there are massive golders around), and I hardly ever build any of those stacks. When I meet enemies who do, I leave them standing around and evade them, taking all their land except the provinces where those one or two big stacks are. Usually that is enough to make them quit, and when the AI takes over they break it up and send out the units pie…

• I'll definitely try commando's shortly. As for militia, they were SO good that I won't throw them down the drain immediately, but I will sure keep an eye open on their performance over the next few games.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

K.Rokossovski - - News

Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I agree that militia was OP and needed to be nerfed... but BOTH removing overall stealth AND mountain stealth seems a bit much?? They always did a great job in the Himalaya's in WaW... do we REALLY need them debuffed twice in the same update?? Commando: Good job, way overdue Airborne: did you know that I didn't even realize that airborne troops HAD any stealth lol? Seems a bit over-the-top cause they fall from the sky carrying big parachu…

• In my alliance discord this was reported for nuclear rockets as well

• For HWW maps especially, new games opening are being watched like sheep by a pack of hungry wolves, pressing refresh-refresh-refresh for hours I think. I have been playing CoW for eight years now, and I never managed to play Germany in a HWW... always gone within seconds. Usually taken by a player who goes on a rampage through Europe for 1-2 days and then goes inactive)))

• I agree. Player quality is a bigger deal than gold right now. It is very hard to find non-whale people opposing you to take control of WaW maps and actually have an interesting fight, let alone smaller ones. Complete inactives are over 50%, and noobs who have (varying degrees of) no idea what they're doing raise that to 95%.

• I think you need HC to create map at all (ONLY once a month, including errors in map attributes!), and its been like that for a few years already. I thought you could only create smaller maps and not HWW that way as well, but I'm probably wrong there. If you need more than that, you need to have access to a GO and be very friendly to them to create a different kind of map for you.

K.Rokossovski - - News

I agree that militia was OP and needed to be nerfed... but BOTH removing overall stealth AND mountain stealth seems a bit much?? They always did a great job in the Himalaya's in WaW... do we REALLY need them debuffed twice in the same update?? Commando: Good job, way overdue Airborne: did you know that I didn't even realize that airborne troops HAD any stealth lol? Seems a bit over-the-top cause they fall from the sky carrying big parachute signs saying "here I am"... I think airborne troops wou…

• Hearts of iron 4 anybody?

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

HOI4 is a MUCH worse game than CoW. Like all Paradox game, it tries to cover too much and in the end it finds itself covering nothing.

K.Rokossovski - - News

I understand that list is for AT, and TD stealth is unaffected...?

• Talk to any coiner, even the blatant ones, and they will deny it. Bytro fully supports that option for them.