Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “What Alexander said is rubbish and stupid. Why would you reveal your position to an enemy? You dont even have to be in the forces to understand that one. ” Mainly, to save torpedoes which were very big and heavy for a small sub and thus it could only carry a (very) limited supply. Shells are relatively smaller, and U-boats would prefer to spend those on easy targets. It is true that they wouldn't surface to a attack a protected convoy with them, but loose ships and strad…

• German Homefront

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

I'd like to add, some people asked the question "Why would they hack TMC and not someone else"... A hacker doesn't have a choice WHICH account he hacks, it is more about getting a chance to hack a particular account, usually because the user is careless. For example, I didn't enter my password for this forum for a long time, because my devices "know" it. A hacker who had access to my computer could sign in as me, but not as someone else. If I were to guess and there was indeed a hacker, I'd pres…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Before I go (really this time) one final thought: I feel like if he really had said all that shit, he wouldn't be trying to cover it up now. I wasn't expecting to get what I got in my inbox, I was expecting a bunch of half-arsed not!apologies like the ones he gave here, and claims that you lot were overreacting. He has acknowledged that what he said was not okay. Now, if it really was him and he's realised that what he said wasn't acceptable, that's still a step in the…

• You know that they DID land DD Shermans at the D-Day beaches, right? It seems way too complicated though. Having complicated facilities at the source side, then restrictions on the target side... it is already pretty cumbersome to cross water, do you really want to make it more so?

• German Homefront

Quote: “I never said I would be happy to see TMC hanged. I wouldn't wish that on him (though a knuckle sandwich might be deserved), but him being hanged is him being banned, NOT HIM LITERALLY BEING HANGED. I DO NOT SUPPORT TMC BEING HANGED.” Of course you don't, I understand that, I like and respect you. But Joe said it was the "happy forum members standing around" or something like that and you cheered that. That makes it hate speech. That you didn't actually want it to happen is secondary; I'm…

• German Homefront

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “ ” ” ” Sure, maybe he should have kept it to one thread, but how can you defend the claims that they're literally HATE SPEECH? ” Well, when you're posting pictures of people getting hanged and saying something like they would be happy if it happened to him (and that's just the worst one, there were many slightly less revolting comments), how is th…

• German Homefront

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “ ” Hhe's claiming that forum members are standing around it and enjoy seeing him die. People cheered that reference in replies. He's no longer a nazi war criminal, he has become TMC. Nothing "figurative" about those death jolts either. When a far right guy says in some sleazy internet chat room that Ursula von der Leyen should die and be fed to the pigs, you're ready to shame him... yet that guy is probably also happy if Ursula just retires to some estate in the count…

• German Homefront

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “youtube.com/watch?v=T2gnWBaggGQ The soviet soldiers are Talvi, Car and Global (the mod). The rest are us, enjoying to see him die. ” Here.

• German Homefront

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “ ” ” ” Sure, maybe he should have kept it to one thread, but how can you defend the claims that they're literally HATE SPEECH? ” Well, when you're posting pictures of people getting hanged and saying something like they would be happy if it happened to him (and that's just the worst one, there were many slightly less revolting comments), how is that NOT hate speech? Sure you can always claim that…

• Quote from BladeFisher: “Not sure what you are arguing here? I never suggested that a convoy had no offensive capability. Just that not against a submarine. Look nearly all subs attack submerged. Early in the war and no doubt for the US later in the war Axis/US subs would attack on the surface if they were sure there was either no enemy ships or aircraft around. But these were against single vessels not a convoy of say 20 ships ! Maybe it is just my life long interest but I am amazed at the igno…

• German Homefront

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Don't throw that in on any thread you see, russ. The case is closed; and as to "the worst guy in the world", I'm assuming for a minute that he never acted on his views, at least not that any one of us know about. Everyone is entitled to his opinion, even if it is an abhorrent one. As Voltaire said: "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." The massive amount of hate speech he is receiving now (whil…

• German Homefront

Don't throw that in on any thread you see, russ. The case is closed; and as to "the worst guy in the world", I'm assuming for a minute that he never acted on his views, at least not that any one of us know about. Everyone is entitled to his opinion, even if it is an abhorrent one. As Voltaire said: "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." The massive amount of hate speech he is receiving now (while being banned - he can't even say anything back) i…

• To be honest, when you are in that situation, you are basically out of the game already. Sure you may be able to hold on to Iceland and get some gold for that, but you're no longer a contender for the win.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Wait, what? When did they change this? ” It has been years... what, you never noticed??

• German Homefront

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “ The soviet soldiers are Talvi, Car and Global (the mod). The rest are us, enjoying to see him die. ” Jeez man, stop it. The guy is banned and the discussion can be closed. When you are referencing, even as a joke, that he should be hanged for having a different opinion than the community, you're actually no better than him.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “Considering that thr British and Canadian constitutions and way of life are very similar since they are apart of the commonwealth. British hate speech law here: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2769a09a2a582ef0ea3d0a4db ” Very interesting text... it basically makes every single bailiff company illegal...

• Paradox has the remarkable ability to design hyper-complicated combat mechanics (other mechanics as well, btw) and then leave the player without any power to use or influence them.

• German Homefront

Quote from The Mister Class: “See great Churchill killing British civilians to push his narrative. How Thousands of Civilians Were Killed by British Shells in the London Blitz | History Hit ” Just so you know, that article was written by this author: rationalwiki.org/wiki/Simon_Webb Hardly a reliable source, I'd say.

• Why would you spend such an enormous amount of resources on getting the advantage of 4x income which wouldn't pay back until way past day 100? The problem with this suggestion (you're not the first) is that it is EITHER too expensive and nobody does it so it doesn't matter if it is possible; OR too cheap which means everybody is doing it and conflicts with the design decisions which made the difference core/non-core make it into the game at all.

• Forum Ranks

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I suspect Rokossovski is in the anti-Genzing camp (although I don't really have anything but gut feeling backing this up, so it's very possible I'm entirely wrong) but his take on it - the forums and their culture change with the users - is a lot healthier than Claudio's. ” In the narrow definition of genzing (artificially boosting ranks through liking), I'm neither for or against, since I don't care about ranks, and thus don't care about manipulating them either. In t…